Thread: rhino cdi

rhino cdi

Hey,
    I have a 07 rhino 660 with 27" tires and am thinking about getting a dynatek cdi.
    What does it mean in the description "overides belt indicator"?

?

Hmmm...idk. Some quads have a belt indicator light that tells if it wet or its slipping. DOnt know of anything like that on a rhino. only belt indicator mine has is that it squeels like crazy if it gets wet.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

rhino cdi

I think i'll check with the dealer today and see if they have heard of something like this. I had an 04 Grizzly 660 before the rhino and i never heard of anything like this.

Any opinions on how much the dynatek cdi will make a difference on a rhino with 27" itp tires?

I think they are talking about the rev limiter.............I blew mine up using an aftermarket CDI.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy