Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Blaster, 300ex, 250ex, 250x ... whats the best?

I bought a 440ex for myself when i was 13 for 900$ couldnt pass it up..put its a step up from my dads 1986 fourtrax 350
    SOLD
    *2002 400ex*
    - 440cc
    - extended axle
    - pro curcuit pipe
    - beadlocks

*1987 250x*
    -G force extened axle
    -.20 bored
    - Nerfs
    - Cobra exaust

*1986 Honda 350 foreman*
    Been ridin it sence i was 5

*1992 indy 500*
    -Comet clutch
    -Ripsaw track

*1997 seadoo spx*
    -R.A.V.E.
    -R&D grate

*2004 Yamaha Bruin*
    - mud lite tires

did i mention im 15?

Originally posted by Arctic Cat Dad
    Yes I have built 4 strokes there easy and you don't have to do it that often. And about your 250r yea there fast but let's see how long it will last in a 2 hr mudfest XC race with the temp reaching around 90 degrees. I've seen them show up and I've seen them, not finishing the race. Most of the time they overheat and there done and the 300ex will do this race after race.
    i believe in 99 they the trx250r took every cahmpionship. its the most winningiest quad in history. try the cost and time to rebuild a modern 450. those engines are always grenading. rebuild costs are astronomical. the only reason 2-strokes arent dominating motorsports is because the communists EPA crushed the market.
    If you can't modify it why have it???

Originally posted by jcs003
    i believe in 99 they the trx250r took every cahmpionship. its the most winningiest quad in history. try the cost and time to rebuild a modern 450. those engines are always grenading. rebuild costs are astronomical. the only reason 2-strokes arent dominating motorsports is because the communists EPA crushed the market.

JCS003, i got you back on this one, sorry about jackin your post but I had both quads and the only thing i liked the 250x over the blaster was reverse. thats it, otherwise i would take my blaster.

Originally posted by 300ex racer 91
    yea i agree i race Neatv 200/300 on a 300ex and 300ex's got'em beat, very few blasters stay up front..plus less maitnance, better stock suspension. longer travel etc
    well im sorry to say but they dont know how to ride cause i could hold off a guy who had a kawi 650 brute force race ready for XC elka shocks, big bore, port polished the whole deal and my blaster was all stock with the oil injection blocked off.
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...

Originally posted by woodsracer144
    JCS003, i got you back on this one, sorry about jackin your post but I had both quads and the only thing i liked the 250x over the blaster was reverse. thats it, otherwise i would take my blaster.

well im sorry to say but they dont know how to ride cause i could hold off a guy who had a kawi 650 brute force race ready for XC elka shocks, big bore, port polished the whole deal and my blaster was all stock with the oil injection blocked off.
    i never mentioned the 250x woodsracer. i was refering to a 250r. cant go wrong with a lil old blaster.
    If you can't modify it why have it???

i was 5 when i got my recon 250 es it was my firts quad.... i still have it and im 15 but i also have a trx700xx now
    honda trx700xx
    honda 01 recon es 250 1000+ hours

ride hard or don't ride at all

Originally posted by 700xxmaniac
    i was 5 when i got my recon 250 es it was my firts quad.... i still have it and im 15 but i also have a trx700xx now
    and people wonder why little kids get squished by quads to big for them hahah
    2006 450ER black.HRC,Acerbis,Pro-Taper,Pro-Armour,DG,K&N,Pro-moto intake,ITP,Tusk,Skat-Trak,Maxxis,Dunlop..to many tires
    2002 cr250 FMF turbine core 2+Gnarly,Uni/Maxima,Steahly FWW,Works Connection rad braces,Cycra pro-bends,Plastic bash plate
    2000 XR50 TAG,Red Baron,TB
    400ex,400ex,500 Rubicon.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, AND GEARS

Originally posted by jcs003
    i never mentioned the 250x woodsracer. i was refering to a 250r. cant go wrong with a lil old blaster.
    Yeah i know i should have hit enter and made the 250x stuff another topic...
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...

I started out on a bayou when I was 5 and I'm 14 now and ride a 450r with a cam and hmf pipe. it depend on his size and talent level but a blaster is a good choice I have a buddy with a 250ex sport clutch and he out grew it within the first day

good choice and personally I wish I would have rode a 2-stroke when I was smaller it makes you a better ride on any quad
    Eli Stigler #23
    mx quad 07 trx 450
    tt quad roll design crf tt chassis

'|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |...BEER TRUCK......| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
    "(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345