Thread: aftermarket pipe for a 300ex

aftermarket pipe for a 300ex

looking for a full aftermarket exhaust for a 300ex, any brand.

IM THINKIGN THAT A GUY IS TRADING ME HIS CR 125 FOR MY WHEELER BUT HAVING ME TAKE A BUNCH OF PART OFF

SO IF THE DEAL GOES THROUGH I WILL HAVE A lrD FULL SYSTEM FOR SALE FOR THE 300EX ALONG WITH MANY OTHER PARTS

THE EXHAUST IS GONNA COST YOU THOUGH THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY HARD TO GET FOR THE 300EX AND IT TOOK ME 8 MONTHS AND $480 BUT IT WAS WORTH IT THEY KICK *** IM THINKING AROUND $325

LET ME KNOW
    Current sponcers:
    The Quad Shop
    Pro Fab Atv
    Mcgee Construction
    New Image Car Care
    R+R Racing
    AMSOIL

current machines:
    1986 250r, gibson long travels, LRD frame,axis long travels,PSI + ESR Engine kits, and all the good stuff to make it turn heads. HELL ITS A "R" ENOUGH SAID ALREADY!

2002 yz 450 Gibson racer, LRD motor work,axis suspension,Gibson chassis,hiper wheels and more

2001 400ex with gibson chassis, axis suspension, LRD 440 kit, and more still building

(2) 2001 300 racers, one with profab 410 stroker, other with fst 395 stroker. both have elka suspension,gibson and walsh chassis

maybe more than i really need, i have a moded 440, and the 300 is my trails bike, what year cr-125? i have a pro-circuit silencer less than 5 hrs use and a honda service manual 98 models, let me know when your ready too sell, thanks

ok i will let you know

i think its a 95 or something like that

all set up for pro race
    Current sponcers:
    The Quad Shop
    Pro Fab Atv
    Mcgee Construction
    New Image Car Care
    R+R Racing
    AMSOIL

current machines:
    1986 250r, gibson long travels, LRD frame,axis long travels,PSI + ESR Engine kits, and all the good stuff to make it turn heads. HELL ITS A "R" ENOUGH SAID ALREADY!

2002 yz 450 Gibson racer, LRD motor work,axis suspension,Gibson chassis,hiper wheels and more

2001 400ex with gibson chassis, axis suspension, LRD 440 kit, and more still building

(2) 2001 300 racers, one with profab 410 stroker, other with fst 395 stroker. both have elka suspension,gibson and walsh chassis