Thread: yz426 motor mount bolt??

yz426 motor mount bolt??

i have a walsh chassis with a 426 motor in it. i'm in need of the motor mount bolt that runs threw the front of the motor and threw the 2 motor mounts. is that bolt a stock yz426 motor mount bolt that i can get at my local yamaha dealer or is it some kind of special bolt. if someone can please help me with this so i can get this pig back out on the track. thanks everyone in advance

I'm parting out a YFZ450 and I think I have what your talking about. I have a box of bolts and I think I remember that one. I'll let you know later tonight

ya. please let me know. if you do have it i'll get some loot sent right over to you. just let me know if you have it and how much you want for it and we'll go from there. thanks bro.

not sure on the walsh frame but i do know if you use a honda swing arm the yamaha bolt wont work. the yamaha bolt is bigger than the bearings in the swing arm. on our ex conversion we had to have a special sleeve made that went in the motor and made that hole the same size as what is in the swing arm.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Originally posted by markvette
    not sure on the walsh frame but i do know if you use a honda swing arm the yamaha bolt wont work. the yamaha bolt is bigger than the bearings in the swing arm. on our ex conversion we had to have a special sleeve made that went in the motor and made that hole the same size as what is in the swing arm.

Mark
    i dont think hes talking about the swingarm bolt but the front motor mounts bolt that goes through the cases
    04 dodge cummins 6 speed
    Houser crf hybrid
    08 trx450r

I`ve in the past reamed the hole out to the next size larger, a 7/16 .0437

Then gone to the hardware store and got the correct leangth bolt.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    LMS Racing....
    Metal fab & welding

Thanks to JH-Racing