Thread: TT or oval track racing in Ontario?

TT or oval track racing in Ontario?

i just spent a whole lot of money converting my quad to flat track and cant find a sanctioning for racing my quad in SW ontario any help would be very appreciated thanks

The only racing I have been able to find in ontario is mx. And a couple crappy harescrambles up by Ottawa. I have been trying to find somewhere to race cross country/xc for almost a year. And all I can find within a days drive is a few events in Pennsylvania and Ohio. Good Luck, if you find some flat track racing let me know. Have you looked in NY, PA or Michigan? Might be able to find some thare.

ny tt and oval 30 min from buffalo

flat track at weedsport speedway NY

There will be a practice race at weedsport NY on april 11 it's a 3/8 mile clay. if they get more then 12 quads on the practice day they will race every sunday. You can let me know if anyone wants to go i'll give out the website and phone number. It's a very fast track
    yfz450r sponsors O'NEAL, CPH Powder Coating, Rocky Jeep Armor, Houser, ZBROZ Racing,

do they allow mini atvs? Please post the contact info or website and where to go.
    "Custom" made racing parts
    DS Modz

OPEN PRACTICE 2PM weedsport speedway

When you go to the website there won't be anything about quads yet. They wan't to see how many quad show up april 11 2am
    www.cayugacountyfairspeedway.com . you can call them at 315 834 6606 ask for (cory reeds)
    yfz450r sponsors O'NEAL, CPH Powder Coating, Rocky Jeep Armor, Houser, ZBROZ Racing,