Thread: Skat Trak Hauler sizez??

Skat Trak Hauler sizez??

Rite now i run 20 x 10 x 8 haulers on my ex. What im curious to know is whether or not that is the better size to run. I have heard that either 20 x 11 x 8s 10s or 9s are better.
    Any suggestions, or should i just keep the tires im running?
    Thanks,
    Rhan
    Yes your new 450R just got beat by this 416!!!

416 EX, Trinity Racing pro Port and Polish, 39mm FCR Carb bored and tapered by Holeshot motorsports,TAG Bars,Stage 2 cam , +4" Swingarm by Sandragon Motorsports, 22x11x10 Haulers ITP Holeshots, WB Rev kit,K&N Filter, no airbox lid, Curtis Sparks X6,, ,ITP Holeshots, Laker Custom plastic, RIS design bumper, Cascade Innovations Seat
    2000 Banshee,

In the dunes the setup of choice is skat trac 20x10x10 eight paddles. It gives you less tire flex. If you race this would not be the setup to have. I ride with about 20 other people and that is what we all have.
    86 TRX 250R
    89 Hotrod long rod kit,Ohton Racing Level 3 porting & head modifications,
    R.E.D modified RAD Valve and Carb,
    ESR TRX5 Centermount Pipe & Silencer,
    ESR Air box eliminator,
    Web http://sandboxtoys.tripod.com

do you think i could pull 9 or 10 paddle haulers? i have the 20X10X10 eight paddle haulers now, and i think i want more hookup, since i cant pull up the front end in 2nd very easy, it just spins the tires
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

what kind of bike are you thinking about putting the 9 or 10 paddles on

I know a piped banshe does not do too well with ten paddles. They tend to dig to much. I would do 8 paddle taller haulers before I went 10 paddles. You need a lot of power to get the 10 paddle tires spinning fast enough to stay on top of the sand.
    86 TRX 250R
    ESR Air box eliminator,

i was thinking of the 9 or 10 paddle haulers on the 465, but if a piped banshee has troubles, then i think ill probably go with the taller haulers, besides that, i think that the tallers are cheaper, but i would have to look to make sure. plus, i like the look of the taller haulers
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

A 465 should be able to push 10 paddles. The only down side of a taller hauler is you have to be cautious riding on concrete and hard pan in the sand. Since they are so tall they have been known to rip. I have only seen this happen once though.
    86 TRX 250R
    ESR Air box eliminator,

im goin to run 21/12/8 this weekend ill tell u how they are
    60rwhp monsta!!!!!

note: not just a plain sparks 465

mods : je 92mm piston 13:1 comp modded by sparks ,sparks custom sleeve *not stroked* ,hot rod , fcr 39 carb with alcohol,titanium retainers, valves, sparks cam, ported and polished with a flow meter, lrd big bore exhaust ,sparks heavy duty cam chain, trued and welded crank (shaved down incase i decide to stroke to well over 500cc ), lightned flywheel, hardened rockers , hinson clutch crap,kevlar disks,motors been polished. i have other engine stuff as well and the frame is floresent yellow with majer racin plastic custom painted midnight blue, battery was moved to front , street tires *grooved* ,18in turf tamers, dg alloy nerfs,cascade block off, no front brakes,one custom head light , i owned 2 other kits a 416, and a 440 the 440 snapped a rod in half, and came out the case causin me to buy new cases.....not bad for bein 17

-banshee
    -1989 250r with a cr500