Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: top 100 riders in dirt wheels, agree or disagree.

I heard there was a bunch a chitty rider's at the AYV Olympics GNCC race,but Jerry Jones did the MX and whooped some tail there son....

Also Sun I did my 1st MX track,and lemme tell you,I can last a 2hr XC race,but I was wore out after about 1hr or less of ridin MX..MX is more physical, actually the records show MX is the MOST Physical Sport out there,its above soccer and all..

Well anyways,after my time at the MX tarck,I def need Motor work and some a-arms and all,cause its fun,but the ole 400 didn't have enough balls to clear the 60ft step-up...4th Pinned w/ 20in'ers didn't cut it..oh well next time...

Also imet a dude named like Joseph St.John or something,he said he races 250A?
    2003 Cannodale Blaze: HDC Built 468 Falicon Stroker, JE 13:1 piston, portjob,PC Carbon Rad. Shrouds,Carbon Tank Cover, Carbon Headlight Deletes, LSR Axle, Houser +3 LT arms, TCS LT shocks, Ohlins w/ Elka Parts Rear, Holeshot XCR's and MXR4's, Z400 throttle, FMF Ti4 Anodized silencer, PRM Bumper and Grab bar

2003 Silverado 3500 D/A Ext. Cab LS AFE stg 2 Intake,Predator stacked w/ Edge Hot O.J., Magna Flow Str8 Piped,PUTCO Grille, SCC Ram-Air hood,Escalade Handles,Smoked cab/marker lights, Kicker Components, JL W6 12's, 1200W JBL amp,Eclipse Double Din Touchscreen, and many more to come

I think you misread that. Soccer is more physically demanding. MX is 2nd I read the same article.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    MX26

Black 05 450R

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567