Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know "motoxchamp" ????

well if you hear something let me know...i paid through paypal...so im going to file a complaint...did you do money order or what?
    2005 YFZ450 w/ '06 stock motor
    Dr. D slip on exhaust
    Hiper beadlock fronts and dual rears, Clarke tank, Houser stem, Powermadd handguards, Flexx bars, '07 rear end, PRM a-arm and belly skids, PRM Summit Front/ Desert Rear bumpers, GTT sprocket/rotor guards, GYTR nerfs w/ heelguard, 08 GTT Front shocks/05 GTT Hi flo rear shock, 07 LED brake light, Maxxis Razr2 fronts/iRazr rears, Moose Racing fuel screw, Uni air filter...everything you could possibly need other than a stabilizer...but I'm BROKE!!!

i did paypal and i did a complaint monday after i got off work i am going to give him till friday to have my part here or im going to have paypal get my money back

i just did my complaint...so im new to filing a complaint...so how do you get your money friday if its not received then
    Dr. D slip on exhaust
    Hiper beadlock fronts and dual rears, Clarke tank, Houser stem, Powermadd handguards, Flexx bars, '07 rear end, PRM a-arm and belly skids, PRM Summit Front/ Desert Rear bumpers, GTT sprocket/rotor guards, GYTR nerfs w/ heelguard, 08 GTT Front shocks/05 GTT Hi flo rear shock, 07 LED brake light, Maxxis Razr2 fronts/iRazr rears, Moose Racing fuel screw, Uni air filter...everything you could possibly need other than a stabilizer...but I'm BROKE!!!

after you think he isnt going to send the part or money back you go to Resolution Center and open your complanit up if him and then at the bottom check on Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim

now that you open a complaint up just sit back for the week and see what happens

ok i got it figured out...if you get your item or hear from him let me know...im off for the night...
    Dr. D slip on exhaust

ok man will do same to you

don't hold your breathe waiting for money from paypal. if that A##^0!3 has money in his paypal account you'll get it, if not they'll send you a sob story. always use a credit card when dealing with questionable people and paypal.

i did use paypal and a credit card...
    Dr. D slip on exhaust

hey ratrod...im going to go ahead and say fk HIM...and go and escalate the dispute...if i get the exhaust...i will send him his money back...or i may just say to hell w/ him and keep it for all the trouble...
    Dr. D slip on exhaust

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast