Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone know "motoxchamp" ????

Exclamation Anyone know "motoxchamp" ????

I need this guys cell phone or home number. I purchased an exhaust from him 2 weeks ago and he said he shipped it out on Monday March 9, and I haven't heard from him since...and still have NOT received item. Have no idea where he's located or anything. Or which how the exhaust was shipped (fedex, ups...etc???)
    2005 YFZ450 w/ '06 stock motor
    Dr. D slip on exhaust
    Hiper beadlock fronts and dual rears, Clarke tank, Houser stem, Powermadd handguards, Flexx bars, '07 rear end, PRM a-arm and belly skids, PRM Summit Front/ Desert Rear bumpers, GTT sprocket/rotor guards, GYTR nerfs w/ heelguard, 08 GTT Front shocks/05 GTT Hi flo rear shock, 07 LED brake light, Maxxis Razr2 fronts/iRazr rears, Moose Racing fuel screw, Uni air filter...everything you could possibly need other than a stabilizer...but I'm BROKE!!!

did the same thing to me

how long ago did he do it? and did you ever get your item?
    Dr. D slip on exhaust
    Hiper beadlock fronts and dual rears, Clarke tank, Houser stem, Powermadd handguards, Flexx bars, '07 rear end, PRM a-arm and belly skids, PRM Summit Front/ Desert Rear bumpers, GTT sprocket/rotor guards, GYTR nerfs w/ heelguard, 08 GTT Front shocks/05 GTT Hi flo rear shock, 07 LED brake light, Maxxis Razr2 fronts/iRazr rears, Moose Racing fuel screw, Uni air filter...everything you could possibly need other than a stabilizer...but I'm BROKE!!!

haha ok thanks man

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    motoxchamp wrote on 03-09-2009 08:50 PM:
    I meant stabilizer

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: rath stabilizer
    I was able to ship your exhaust today. I caught them as the store was closing so they kept the box nd will call me tomorrow with the tracking #. Ill let you know tomorrow.

quote:

ratrod814 wrote on 03-09-2009 06:34 AM:
    money sent

quote:

motoxchamp wrote on 03-08-2009 08:39 PM:
    volcomboi@hotmail.com

still havent seen the stabilizer

so you asked for a stabilizer...i asked for the Dr. D slip on...he said he shipped it out on Monday the 9th...and i never got a tracking number on Tuesday like he promised...did you ever get your item or here from him???
    Dr. D slip on exhaust

well i live in Indiana...so I'd get my package first...but I'll let you know if I EVER receive it...how much did you give him??...i gave $135 to the fkn *******...
    Dr. D slip on exhaust

i gave him $60 and there is a dude i pm on here and he paid for parts off the same guy and hasnt got them

this is fkn BS!!! this is the FIRST person i've had trouble with on here...
    Dr. D slip on exhaust

i have figured out his name is David Garcia...and have searched for his number...there's a list of about 20 of them from California...and thats where he's from..that's all i know...i dont want to call them all and bother those who AREN'T "HIM" though...
    Dr. D slip on exhaust

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast