Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 3: Lake Havasu

Round 3: Lake Havasu

This is Donna (formerly adrenalinefreak). I didn't want to use that name anymore and I didn't get an answer on whether or not it could be changed and save all my information so I just went ahead and created this one. It's my username on the other site i'm on plus I like it better than adrenalinefreak.

SO back on topic!!

Everyone ready for Havasu? Who all is going?

I'm driving there Friday morning to get there for practice and I'll be staying Friday and Saturday night.

Should be a good time and from what I saw on the weather site it should be nice as well! 70's maybe close to 80s??

Two weeks away!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donna Espensen #101
    WORCS Women's A, Open B & Sport B
    Whiplash: Open Expert, Ladies Open

2010 Sponsors: Eliminator Racing, MotoCity of Avondale, G4 Graphics, , FMF Exhausts, Maxxis and KTM

i will be racing 12-15 year old mod and 12-15 year old mod sport hopefully my last race on my blaster
    my dad will be racing our polaris rzr with our Homemade Long travel kit after only having stock travel last year

i live in havasu and the weather has been weird lately
    on sunday it was 72 and today is in the low 90s
    have your AC gear ready LOL

I was in havasu this weekend (quad being down due to exploded carrier bearings) relaxed at the lake. Its hopefully going to be a beautiful weekend for us. Spring break is apoun the lake so most of the Hotels are going to be packed with parties. Found a good deal on a hotel Travellodge. its small and about 5 minute drive from the track for $79.90 a night on Orbitz. Its going to be a rough track. awaiting my GPR stabilizer and Retuning my rear shock.
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

We will be there Friday morning waiting for the gates to open. Sleeping in the truck!!! We finished up the quad last night and it is ready.

Originally posted by racerdad199
    We will be there Friday morning waiting for the gates to open. Sleeping in the truck!!! We finished up the quad last night and it is ready.
    last year they opened the gates on thursday night and i think there doing the same this year

Love those all nighter drives. We will leave after work on Thursday and drive all night and hopefully get into Havasu about 2-3 am. The earlier we can get there the longer we can sleep in the truck. Pulling in Friday morning after the gates open makes for a LONG day on Friday.

It's not a bad drive from Vegas..prolly a little over 2 hours?!? The next three after this get to be pretty far for me...Washington is going to be a struggle for me to make it too.. I'll more than likely be by myself and if that's the case I'm not sure I'll go...took long of a drive to make on my own plus not comfortable traveling that far alone!

Hopefully be able to find someone or a family I can ride with or something...we'll see

Havasu should be nice. It's probably going to be hot! Which I'm hoping for!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Donna Espensen #101
    WORCS Women's A, Open B & Sport B
    Whiplash: Open Expert, Ladies Open

2010 Sponsors: Eliminator Racing, MotoCity of Avondale, G4 Graphics, , FMF Exhausts, Maxxis and KTM

im lucky I have been fortunite to get a hookup to make all the races as long as #1 I dont get hurt, #2 dont break the quad #3 dont loose my job/lack of work. Im an automotive tech and its been terribly slow. hopefully all goes well for everyone
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

I'll be there racing Open A and Pro-Am if I qualify, last year I didn't qualify cause I broke while leading Open A so that was a bummer, but yeah I love Havasu, also anyone check out on the WORCS site the preview for Havasu and see the "Lagoon Jump"? looks like it's gonna be gnarly I hope they keep that for the Pro race, it'll be cool to have a pro obstacle at Havsu for once.
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

the lagoon jump is sick!
    i thought it was going to be hot this weekend but if the weather stays the way it has it will only be 75 out!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast