Thread: +2+3 or +3+2 on +2 a arms.

+2+3 or +3+2 on +2 a arms.

I run only MX and I am getting new a arms in a few days. Houser +2s. Well I have heard stock is 4:1 and +3+2. No on really knows.

If +3+2 is stock then I planned on going to +2+3.

Is this a bad idea. Will it give to much bumpsteer?

Lets see some pics of+3+2 and +2+3. Also tell what they are.

400MXer is offline They call me"Tater Salad"
    go with 3-2,

and the stock offset is like 3.5-1.5 or something like that.

i've got +2 a arms witht the 3-2 offset wheels and they are good.

2-3 is really almost like flipping your rims around...one of my friends has his rims flipped.....and another has 2-3 wheels, They both have trouble with tierods bending. Because it puts more pressure on your spindle.

And i also assume that it increases bumpsteer.
    Retired --- For Now

2007 can am outlander 800

i have my stock fronts flipped, and i have hit some things really hard and i haven't bent anything. and i really have no idea what bump steer even is, but i know it handles sweet. it's so stable.
    **Red 00 Honda 400EX w/ Pro Circuit T-4 Slip-on w/modded stock headers, K&N filter w/outerwear, no choke, custom airbox lid, Stage 2 Dynojet 165MJ, and 42PJ, Maxxis Razr's on stock rims(fronts flipped), Herrmann Racing Bearing Carrier, polished air scoops, Renthal Bars, DID chain, Shockwears, black Ceet gripper seat cover, Moose CR clutch perch and lever, R&R Motorsports parking brake block off, DG swingarm skidpalate, homemade diamond-plate aluminum chassis skidplate, AC Nerf Bars, Nacs peg extenders, cut fenders. *Coming soon... a set of Holeshot 20x11x9 XCR's, and maybe an MSR Raptor clutch perch, and maybe a TrailTech speedometer.

3+2 means that the inside is 3 and the put side is 2, 2+3 is the oppisite. most people run 3+2 on +2 a arms, it should bring you out to about 48-49" wide.2+3 will make you wider but give you alot of bump steer, the furthe out your offset is the more bump steer you will have, in other words 4+1 will handle the best and 2+3 will be the worst.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

stock is like 3.5:1.5 and i havent found a company that makes that so buy 3:2 or new stock fronts. I have the 2:3 now but when i get new a arms soon i will be getting new front rims to. Heres a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images