Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: 2009 GNCC Racing Series - Round#2 - The Maxxis General - ATV Race Coverage

No problem CBR....I will always do my best

Those yelling at me...I try and yell back Not sure if anyone saw me having a hissy fit with my flash units Fixed now..my fault 100% but they still took the blame at the time

A special thanks to William Yokely for not taking my head off when he was trying to make a pass in the woods (Mainly thanks to the tree he saw and didnt commit or my forehead would have been kissing his right front tire )

Hey Chris Borich....either pass the rider in the lead or back off the throttle. I got yelled at for not getting enough shots of you. Not my fault you decided to hitch a ride on the grab bar of the rider in front of ya until the last lap The nerve of some people LOL!

Thanks for the help of those that thought I forgot my flash units. Even more thanks for putting them back after I yelled to leave them where I had them set up 4 different times folks saw the units and grabbed them up haha.

I will NOT get muddy at round #3

Hope everyone has a safe race this weekend at Steele Creek. Hopefully I be back and swinging hard this weekend.....I love that track!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

any pictures of james eaton on a honda, junior A, # 51, hes good friends with tom wright...?
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

Originally posted by Jersey450R
    any pictures of james eaton on a honda, junior A, # 51, hes good friends with tom wright...?
    No clue bud, when they are covered with mud, anything past the start can be iffy when trying to ID a rider. Click the link in my signature and search away
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223