No problem CBR....I will always do my best

Those yelling at me...I try and yell back Not sure if anyone saw me having a hissy fit with my flash units Fixed now..my fault 100% but they still took the blame at the time

A special thanks to William Yokely for not taking my head off when he was trying to make a pass in the woods (Mainly thanks to the tree he saw and didnt commit or my forehead would have been kissing his right front tire )

Hey Chris Borich....either pass the rider in the lead or back off the throttle. I got yelled at for not getting enough shots of you. Not my fault you decided to hitch a ride on the grab bar of the rider in front of ya until the last lap The nerve of some people LOL!

Thanks for the help of those that thought I forgot my flash units. Even more thanks for putting them back after I yelled to leave them where I had them set up 4 different times folks saw the units and grabbed them up haha.

I will NOT get muddy at round #3

Hope everyone has a safe race this weekend at Steele Creek. Hopefully I be back and swinging hard this weekend.....I love that track!