Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: 2009 GNCC Racing - Round 1 - River Ranch - ATV Race Coverage

Thanks Again and great job Pappy......I learned Luckly those Florida Palimino bushes are fairly soft compared to the trees. Cant wait for the Georgia coverage and then to get back into it all in North Carolina!
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

awesome report pappy! good job bj!
    Retired ATV MXer turned wheelchair racer T-53 classification. Canadas first paraplegic to race motocross
    Twitter: @BenBrown191
    Facebook Fan Page: Ben Brown
    Sponsors: Challenged Athletes Foundation, Frasers Pro Home Center, Fundy Xpress Transport, MacDondald Chisolm Trask Insurance, Kentville Mazda,Northridge Farms/Plant It Earth Natural Lawn Care, Somerset Market, SUpplement King New Minas, Valley and Mirror and Winning Edge Sports

Hey Kenny,
    Your pictures are so crisp. Great shots.
    Keep in touch. Let me know if Cody needs anything. i had a great conversation with Kevin Hill today. Great guy, he's going to test our MXN in a couple of weeks.

Christian
    TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
    www.motoxnutrition.com
    Christian
    TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition

MotoX Nutrition Rider #423
    04' Honda 450R
    2008 Sponsors: S & S Motosports,
    Derisi Shocks,Flexx Bars, RPM Axle, JD Performance, FTR Graphics, FullBore Plastic, Precision Stab., Hetrick Racing, Maxtanic Films, FZA Racing TEAM, MotoX Nutrition.

Haha thanks Christian, That would be my brother. i have spoken highly about your products to him.

Cody is just test riding these days and for fun. After the broken leg he had some choices to make about this season, so he will be joining me at round 3 to help photograph the events. You would be proud, he lifts weights alot these days and has done some growing

Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

I'm pretty sure I saw you in that turn with your equipment and you didn't look happy. Some of that loose sand made for some great roost shots. Thanks for bein there to provide us with coverage.

Haha that wasnt an angry look..that was my concentration-what can go wrong next- look Or my usual grumpy look LMAO! I do apologise, I just get into my own little world and do my own thing and try to not get used for traction!

Equipment gets trashed..its part of the game. I was happy that it still worked haha! I was more worried someone would emerge from that cloud of dust and hit me or run smack dab into a truck or trailer. That corner was bad!!!!!
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Yeah it was, I got a crappy start, so by the time I passed where you were, I was in a cloud of black.

thanks for the report and photos

Awesome coverage Pappy. Almost like being there!

Anybody know what happen to Ballance's quad? I heard Sommers smoked his clutch on his 450r.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast