Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 700xx vs Outlaw 525 styling...

Originally posted by deathcorefan2
    1. diddnt say you weren't entitled to your own opinion. just saying your looking for flames

2. i used to own a Polaris so bite me.

3. its not death, its deathcore. which is a genre of music, that i like.
    LOL, why the hostility. We were all having a normal conversation and you showed up flaming(ha). Why dont you go back to your mom and dad's basement, light the bong and listen to your DEATHCORE music.
    New hotness: 2008 Honda 700XX...
    EHS big 3, L8ton Racing sway bar

The old: 2002 Honda 400ex
    Weisco 11:1 piston
    St. 1 hot cam
    K&N intake
    Dyno jet st. 2
    Yosh exhaust
    ishock 5500 +2
    Works Quadstar rear

Originally posted by Backstabber
    LOL, why the hostility. We were all having a normal conversation and you showed up flaming(ha). Why dont you go back to your mom and dad's basement, light the bong and listen to your DEATHCORE music.
    1. im 16, so obviously i do live at my parents house, DUH diddn't you?

2. no flaming, just telling you that is was kind of dumb to come in a outlaw fans/owners section and flame a quad

3. no hostility here

4. what do you listen to? talentless crap prob, like country, nickleback or rap hahaha

5. but to each his own, so if you dont like it, thats unfortunate, i like them, and they are the best bang for the buck quad for the most part.
    2002 400ex
    - Stage 1 Hotcam
    - FMF Megamax
    - K&N, No lid
    - Razrs
    - Renthal Bars

Originally posted by deathcorefan2
    1. im 16, so obviously i do live at my parents house, DUH diddn't you?

2. no flaming, just telling you that is was kind of dumb to come in a outlaw fans/owners section and flame a quad

3. no hostility here

4. what do you listen to? talentless crap prob, like country, nickleback or rap hahaha

5. but to each his own, so if you dont like it, thats unfortunate, i like them, and they are the best bang for the buck quad for the most part.
    Whats with the grocery list? I wanted to hear polaris owner's views on the new style. There were some who were disappointed and some who like it. No big deal. I know its hard to control your hormones since you just hit puberty but no one here was hostil till you showed up.

St. 1 hot cam
    K&N intake
    Dyno jet st. 2
    Yosh exhaust
    ishock 5500 +2
    Works Quadstar rear

Lol,

Man, Deathcore, you really need to chill. I'm trying to be polite even after you try to stir up sh*t. I don't need your crap. Did I offend you somehow. Why don't you go to a conversation that you were invited to? It doesn't matter to me what you ride. Does it bother you what I ride or even what I think of a particular quad?

1. I was responding to HIM (backstabber). Who, by the way, didn't seem bothered that I suggested he get a different handle.

2. Good for you. You owned a Polaris. You don't need to get offensive with me. This a friendly discussion.

3. When I type Death, you know I'm talking about you. Just saving myself some typing. How about DC? Is that better?
    To be fast, you must know when to go slow...

'07 Outlaw 525 IRS
    HMF Elliptical Pipe
    JD Jets & K&N Cone filter
    AC Bumper
    PRM Skids
    Pure Polaris Nerfs & Pegs

Originally posted by Backstabber
    Whats wish the grocery list? I wanted to hear polaris owner's views on the new style. There were some who were disappointed and some who like it. No big deal. I know its hard to control your hormones since you just hit puberty but no one here was hostil till you showed up.
    whats wish?

i thought i was the younger one.

i WAS a Polaris owner and forever a fan. I'm NOT being hostile, can you read?
    a puberty joke? were you just starting puberty at 16? probably lol. all i did was say you were looking for flames and you start flipping out and spelling hostile wrong, [lol] you don't have to be a jerk, i was just saying.
    2002 400ex
    - Stage 1 Hotcam
    - FMF Megamax
    - K&N, No lid
    - Razrs
    - Renthal Bars

Don't be offended, Death, but I now know what's up with you. You need some education. You shouldn't start stuff with someone who in no way did anything to you. I didn't flame anything. I didn't say anything rude to you, so don't say anything rude to me. Fair enough?

'07 Outlaw 525 IRS
    HMF Elliptical Pipe
    AC Bumper
    PRM Skids

Anyyyyyy ways, back to what we were talking about fivetwentyfive... Good luck with finding places to ride. Hopefully polaris changes up the look and adds the efi. The outlaw is already a beast but it would be kick *** if they did that. Stay safe!

St. 1 hot cam
    K&N intake
    Dyno jet st. 2
    Yosh exhaust
    ishock 5500 +2
    Works Quadstar rear

Originally posted by FiveTwentyFive
    Don't be offended, Death, but I now know what's up with you. You need some education. You shouldn't start stuff with someone who in no way did anything to you. I didn't flame anything. I didn't say anything rude to you, so don't say anything rude to me. Fair enough?
    ? wtf im not even talking to you. I'm talking to backstabber, why don't you tell someone to chill who is actually talking to you.

i NEVER replied to you. so why are you trying to talk to me? and how again did i stir things up? and how did i say anything rude to you?
    i stated my opinion in my first post, if that isn't wrong like you guys claim, then i have done no wrong.
    2002 400ex
    - Stage 1 Hotcam
    - FMF Megamax
    - K&N, No lid
    - Razrs
    - Renthal Bars

Yeah, EFI would be THE selling point for me. I would get over all that other stuff REAL fast. Right back at ya, Dude.

'07 Outlaw 525 IRS
    HMF Elliptical Pipe
    AC Bumper
    PRM Skids

gees, glad this dont go on out on the trails, honda riders riding with only honda riders, polaris with polaris , no one would want an differrent looking quad in their group, we'd be all segergated into brand groups.
    08 525 s

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast