Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 700xx vs Outlaw 525 styling...

Originally posted by FiveTwentyFive
    It looks alright, except for the nose. Somewhat of a departure for an Outlaw, which IMO should have that mean look to it.

Backstabber, where do you ride at? Being in the city.
    I'm actually out in a rural area. We have a mx track set up next to my friends house and I ride the trails in wisconsin. I used to ride FMX on my 400ex but it was so damn dangerous I decided to trail ride instead. So now here I am with the 700XX.
    New hotness: 2008 Honda 700XX...
    EHS big 3, L8ton Racing sway bar

The old: 2002 Honda 400ex
    Weisco 11:1 piston
    St. 1 hot cam
    K&N intake
    Dyno jet st. 2
    Yosh exhaust
    ishock 5500 +2
    Works Quadstar rear

Cool!

I live in NE Missouri, a rural area, and don't have much in the way of riding spots. No public land to ride on at all. Private land will cost me $10 to $20 per bike(plus transport fuel). Can you say Cha-ching?! It's B#LLSH*T !! Not to mention It Sucks!

To be fast, you must know when to go slow...

'07 Outlaw 525 IRS
    HMF Elliptical Pipe
    JD Jets & K&N Cone filter
    AC Bumper
    PRM Skids
    Pure Polaris Nerfs & Pegs

Cool!

I live in NE Missouri, a rural area, and don't have much in the way of riding spots. No public land to ride on at all. Private land will cost me $10 to $20 per bike(plus transport fuel). Can you say Cha-ching?! It's B#LLSH*T !! Not to mention It Sucks!

I hear ya, we're having trouble with the police now. we're also running out of room so we have to travel to the north woods in order to get a good ride in.

St. 1 hot cam
    K&N intake
    Dyno jet st. 2
    Yosh exhaust
    ishock 5500 +2
    Works Quadstar rear

Yeah,

What really makes it suck for me is I like to ride every weekend. No matter what.

'07 Outlaw 525 IRS
    HMF Elliptical Pipe
    AC Bumper
    PRM Skids

first time i saw then i thoguth it was really bad,,,,but once i saw it on the road and in action plus over time it looks darn good!

WHY IN THE WORLD.
    why, why why. would you come into the OUTLAW section. and say how ugly it is. your just looking for flames.

the 700xx looks like a chinese made, except with more pronounced fenders. thats the only difference, well the chinese ones are light also...so thats a BIG difference...

i love how everyone complained about the sportsman's weight, but then the 700xx came out and then people are like, well the weight isnt a big deal.

BS.
    2002 400ex
    - Stage 1 Hotcam
    - FMF Megamax
    - K&N, No lid
    - Razrs
    - Renthal Bars

Originally posted by deathcorefan2
    WHY IN THE WORLD.
    why, why why. would you come into the OUTLAW section. and say how ugly it is. your just looking for flames.

the 700xx looks like a chinese made, except with more pronounced fenders. thats the only difference, well the chinese ones are light also...so thats a BIG difference...

i love how everyone complained about the sportsman's weight, but then the 700xx came out and then people are like, well the weight isnt a big deal.

BS.
    WHY IN THE WORLD.
    why, why why. would you come into the OUTLAW section when you own a 400ex? "looks like a chinese?" Where are you from? Nice broken english assclown!

St. 1 hot cam
    K&N intake
    Dyno jet st. 2
    Yosh exhaust
    ishock 5500 +2
    Works Quadstar rear

Deathcore,

Please read what I wrote. I never used the word ugly. I am entitled to my opinion, afterall. An Outlaw should look like an Outlaw. To me, that's part of what makes an Outlaw an Outlaw. Don't get upset, now. Besides, you are the odd man out here(400ex), not me. I was being polite and mellow about my opinion(i.e. "Don't like the look" & "disappointed"). That's not that harsh, Death, is it?

'07 Outlaw 525 IRS
    HMF Elliptical Pipe
    AC Bumper
    PRM Skids

Deathcore,

Please read what I wrote. I never used the word ugly. I am entitled to my opinion, afterall. An Outlaw should look like an Outlaw. To me, that's part of what makes an Outlaw an Outlaw. Don't get upset, now. Besides, you are the odd man out here(400ex), not me. I was being polite and mellow about my opinion(i.e. "Don't like the look" & "disappointed"). That's not that harsh, Death, is it?

I don't know, I mean the name Death... That is pretty harsh. I almost feel offended. ROTFL
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

1. diddnt say you weren't entitled to your own opinion. just saying your looking for flames

2. i used to own a Polaris so bite me.

3. its not death, its deathcore. which is a genre of music, that i like.
    2002 400ex
    - Stage 1 Hotcam
    - FMF Megamax
    - K&N, No lid
    - Razrs
    - Renthal Bars

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast