Thread: wanted 300ex parts

wanted 300ex parts

I need a set of stock 300ex front fenders.uncut.In decent shape.i also all the mounting brackets.

Also a rear brake rotor.Or any aftermarket skids.Also a stock exhaust in good shape.

Any help would be great.I am trying to put this bike abck the way my dad wanted it.

I also have some part from a project.That I am no longer going to do.I will trade them for any of the parts I said.

Stock 300ex A-arms,spindles,hubs.calipers,rotors,and the brake lines that run along the A-arms.I also have both front shocks.One has been welded on the bottom by the eye.So am not sure how good it is.Also I have the rear shock.Steering stem,Gas tank with petcock,A red oem rear fender.It is in decent shape.Also a black seat that has been repaired.

I was starting another project.And now have to abandon it.Because of the recent events.

I also have a stock 86 trx250r 250r rear shock.It doesn't need revalved.Some WP springs for a R rear shock.An fmf gold series fatty pipe.And a power core 2 silencer for an 87-89 R.I had it on my 86.There is a small hole in in the pipe.And the Silencer has a dent where the caliper came up and hit it.It cleans up nice.

I have some Stock 86 R A-arms to.The ball joints are bad.And the stock brake lines.These I am not sure if anyone would even want.

I will post pics asap.My buddy just got a new digital camera.I just have alot of stuff all over my basement and need to start focusing on only a few things.
    Last edited by Moded86R; 12-24-2002 at 10:53 PM.
    86 trx250r.Jd performance,WP,Renthal,herman racing,durablue,pivotworks,fmf,dg,ac,douglas,maxxi s,pep,uni,motion pro,nac's,hinson,fastline,All balls,

Gonna be done someday.....

02 400ex maxxis,Uni,HMF,Renthal,factory effex.

97 300ex uni,works.

04 yfz450

how much for all your parts let me know thanks david
    Quadcustoms@gmail.com
    615 476 4134
    WHY TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUS
    DO YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE

To be honest I just bought all of this stuff from jerry-89-250r.I bought all of it except the rear fender.When the bike was like 2 weeks old I flipped it down at st joe.Insurance paid for all new plastic.So we took this stuff off.I am not sure how good of shape the rear plastic is in.It is dirty.I will wash it.And see.

Not sure yet.I will think about it.
    86 trx250r.Jd performance,WP,Renthal,herman racing,durablue,pivotworks,fmf,dg,ac,douglas,maxxi s,pep,uni,motion pro,nac's,hinson,fastline,All balls,

Gonna be done someday.....

02 400ex maxxis,Uni,HMF,Renthal,factory effex.

97 300ex uni,works.

04 yfz450

i know jerry he is a good guy,you figure out something let me know thanks david
    Quadcustoms@gmail.com
    615 476 4134
    WHY TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUS
    DO YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE

I have a stock 300 silencer but no headpipe....I also have a stock front bumper.

lemme know if your interested.
    "Hit it again"

need the steering stem look in sig for parts i have for a 300
    04 HRC450R For Sale $2995
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3361804#post3361804

i have the fender brackets that hold the fenders in a place im talking about the lill things that hold it from the back of the front fenders do u need this? let me know
    -SOLD-
    Suzuki LTR450
    Rossier
    DWT
    Quad Tech
    Maxxis
    Pro Design
    Laeger
    Motowoz
    Yanna Racing #168
    wanting to win doesnt make a winner,hating to lose makes a winner

i dont need your parts but i have a full 300ex system ill sell ya i need to wash it up and take some pix, its off a 2002
    u can have it for 50 plus shipping
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex