Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 400EX Extra Oil Cooler Install

Originally posted by dariusld
    I would think that it wouldn't last very long there. Maybe your never behind anyone.
    Well I can't speak on behalf of everyone but my Four Stroke Tech kit is tucked in just behind the frame rails so there was room for a metal guard in front of it, such as the DG front guard or a homemade one similar to it.
    High RPM Motocross - Trippin Rev Limiters since 2010

2006 Trx450er - White Brothers Aluminum Pro Full Exhaust * Sedona Bazooka Tires * Tusk Nerf Bars * DG Grab Bar * Magura Handlebars * More To Come!

RIP 400ex

Well I have been shopping for a smaller cooler than the one used in this thread. All though they are out there in a perfect 5x7 size at $70-$100 I'll stick with the 5.5x12 one in this tread.

OIL COOLER

REALLY NICE THREAD! I DID THIS ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO ON MY 99 440 WORKS GREAT GOT THE IDEA FROM YOUTUBE. COOLED MINE BY ABOUT 20 DEGREES ACCORDING TO TRAIL TECH VAPOR. I USED A BRAKE FLARE TO FLARE THE ENDS OF THE HARD LINES TO PREVENT THEM FROM COMING OFF. MIGHT HAVE BEEN POINTLESS BUT AN EXTRA 5 MINUTES TO SAVE A HEADACHE IS WORTH IT TO ME. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345