Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cut Fenders Pics

Cut Fenders Pics

Ok, can someone please post some pics of there quad with cut fenders they have done to it. Would like to see a 300ex with front ones cut, but any quad will do as it will give me some ideas.
    Thanks guys.

here ye go....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's a pic of my 400 with cut fenders,
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

there are already quite a few pics of 400 & 300 ex's with cut fenders on this site.try using shaved or cut fenders in the search engine and check out the rides section,i'm sure there are some there

For the umpteenth time... Up. In. Hyaaaaw.

I just did mine on the 300 and liked it. Just follow the top of the crease on the fenders and cut it out. If you do it right you can leave the black support things on there on the top, but the bottom ones gotta go. I think it looks pretty good..
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

Can you post some pics of it 300ex man?
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

I will try,
    but it might be a while. I gotta get my roll of film full first, then get it developed. So just look in the rides section for now if you wanna see it off another quad.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

What tools did you guys use to cut the fenders?

Mitch
    00 400EX FMF pipe busted works shocks (not for long)

What's the point of cutting the fenders? Does it help anything?
    www.texasatvs.com
    ATV Pictures & Videos -http://www.texasatvs.com/mediahome.aspx

2000 400ex Mods: Yoshi RS 3 Exhaust, Shockwears, DG alloy nerf bars, Maier full skid plate and A-arm guards, Aftermarket handlebars + Grips, K&N Filter with outerwear, 10 1" holes in airbox lid with mini filters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast