Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riders in Upstate NY

Riders in Upstate NY

Any guys on here from upstate ny? just wondering where you ride? I know their are some trails in the southern tier... just checkin. any feed back on where to hit would be great.

thanks.

what is your definition of "upstate new york"? what area are you interested in?
    Scars are tattoos with better stories.
    The older I get, the faster I used to be.

98 300 EX - PRM rear rack - DG Fat Nerfs- DG V- Pro Fat Series front bumper - FMF Q2 pipe and muffler - re-jetted carb, modded air box. +.080 Weisco piston, Stage 1 HotCam, and CT Racing head.
    400EX lower a arms and shocks - 250R upper arms - KOQ Racing shock bracket - Renthal bars - Trail Tech billet headlights - Lonestar carrier and anti fade hub. 14 x 37 gearing

'04 400 Outlander 4x4 with 5000 miles - front and rear rack extensions - front bumper - windshield - hand and thumb warmers

Newest toy - 1982 Suzuki GS750E 8650 original miles

i live in rochester... i guess that is considered my western ny than upstate...

i ride in ny an pa both would be about 2.5hr drive for you.if you are familiar with elmira ny thes places are like 30min-40min from there.they are both tracks no trails one charges 15 a day the other charges 20 and its only open on saturdays 10-4.kawie

Rochester...

kind of a long drive from "chester to my neck of the woods. I am in the Watertown area. We actually have a lot of riding spots here though. All of the county roads are open to get from place to place and there are a lot of dirt roads, some trails and even a small dune or 2. We call them sand pits *G*
    Lewis county is putting in place a trail system that will be permit use.
    Unfortunately in New York States infinate wisdom most of the best and most suited riding areas are off limits. We can't use truck trails or logging roads, , legally.
    Scars are tattoos with better stories.
    The older I get, the faster I used to be.

98 300 EX - PRM rear rack - DG Fat Nerfs- DG V- Pro Fat Series front bumper - FMF Q2 pipe and muffler - re-jetted carb, modded air box. +.080 Weisco piston, Stage 1 HotCam, and CT Racing head.
    400EX lower a arms and shocks - 250R upper arms - KOQ Racing shock bracket - Renthal bars - Trail Tech billet headlights - Lonestar carrier and anti fade hub. 14 x 37 gearing

'04 400 Outlander 4x4 with 5000 miles - front and rear rack extensions - front bumper - windshield - hand and thumb warmers

Newest toy - 1982 Suzuki GS750E 8650 original miles

where in rochester are you? i live in north chili

if you are interested in racing at all i am going to be competing in the wnyoa this year

they run 15 hare scrambles a year, check out wnyoa.net if you are interested

do you ride a 300ex?

get back to me

Tom

thanks, but i just ride for fun... no time to get serious. more of just trail riding. i have a 87' 250x thats got some mods done. my neighbor has a 300ex and a dirt bike, and we were looking for some other places to ride.

thanks jason

I race wnyoa also. My family has a house near Watertown...rennsalaer falls....heard of it?

I know where watertown is, my neighbor has family up their and we were thinking of going up their in the spring.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast