Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elka, Hiper, AC, Magura, All parts are for 450r but fit most models

Elka, Hiper, AC, Magura, All parts are for 450r but fit most models

Shocks/Dampener

BOTH OF THESE SHOCK SETUPS HAVE BEEN FINE TUNED BY GT THUNDER, MEANING THESE HAVE BEEN REVALVED AND TUNED MORE THEN ONCE, THESE SHOCKS ARE PERFECTLY TUNED, THESE WERE NOT CHEAP

Elka Front Shocks w/ Compression adjust totally re valved and sprung for a 150-170 lb XC rider by GT Thunder, comes with elka shock covers $850

Elka Rear Shock w/ remote compression adjust re valved and sprung for a 150-170 lb rider by GT Thunder, includes long travel GT Thunder linkage, comes with elka shock cover $750

Elka System 5 Steering dampener, includes 450r mounts, but will work with any bike with purchase of the mounts from Elka, this is the top of the line dampener, better then precision with far more adjustments $350

Sparks

Sparks big core full exhaust for the 450r, perfect conditon, stainless $350

Hiper

Hiper 4+1 front tech 3 beadlock wheels with black rings, includes Razr2 22" front tires, hold air and look great $400

Hiper 4+5 rear tech 3 dual beadlock wheels with black rings, includes razr2 20" rear tires, hold air and look great, comes with mud plugs $450

Magura

Magura hydraulic clutch, works great, made a huge difference in not only clutch adjustability but also VERY easy to pull in the clutch $140

AC

AC Racing front bumper, perfect condtion $45

AC Racing rear grab bar, wide version, perfect condition $40

Pro Armor

Pro armor kill switch, works great $20

Flexx

Flexx bars, has yellow band in them, might have others but not sure, work great $200

Powermadd

Powermad red and black handguards with mud blocker and outside hand protector bar, look perfect $50

Tag

Tag red big bars with the blue/black bar pad cover $30

Herrmann

400ex long travel linkage $30

Feel free to make offers, some of this stuff is posted on ebay (links will be posted soon), but i will end auction early if there is a buyer who is interested in buying outright, just pm me, all prices are negotiable if your offer is fair, no price includes shipping but i can calculate costs

All parts listed are off of a 2005 450R but like i said, most of them will fit more then 1 quad

PAYPAL IS SAFER AND PREFERRED, will accept money order but must wait for money to clear before shipment

Also my prior account was "Yurik Norton" but i was banned due to advertising my ebay store, which i no longer do nor plan to sell these items through, if needed I can have known members vouch for me, just let me know

Yurik

pictures of everything being uploaded now!

hiper rear
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110353150724

hiper front
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110353162877

shocks front
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110353170041

shock rear
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110353173807

dampener and other parts will be on ebay when i get done discussing with people considering purchase, i will keep everyone updated

i'm very interested in the flexx bars and the magura clucth how much for those shipped to 22406.
    05 450r (black)
    front Gt thunder revalves, Precision Steering Stabilizer, kenda radial up frt, hd's in the rear, prm desert frt bumper, chassis skid, custom sprocket guard, ac nerf bars,gncc grab bar, pro-design air filter, hrc lid, jet kit, 03 crf cam,HMF Ballance pro full system, cycra handgurads,flexx bars, asv levers, prm water pump and oil filter guard, gt thunder xc link,spider grips

Originally posted by speedracer450r
    i'm very interested in the flexx bars and the magura clucth how much for those shipped to 22406.
    pmed

Originally posted by speedracer450r
    your inbox is full, i can do $350 shipped

Hey man can you work me out a deal for the flex bars and the hydro clutch? Let me know thanks.
    put it this way....im too fast for you

05 450r - Athena 480 kit with stage 3 cam.
    Two brother full exhaust
    Dominator Axle
    Ac Nerfs
    Tag t2 bars
    Jrd +2 LT A-arms
    PeP LT Suspension with big bottles!
    The rear setup will be coming soon hopefully!!
    \
    08 450r White/kickstart.
    XC setup very soon!
    07 Sponsers
    O'neal/Azonic Riding Apparel
    4 SkinZ Custom Seats
    CardioStack
    BK Performance
    GT Thunder
    Deptford Honda/yamaha

Originally posted by quadgod440ex
    Hey man can you work me out a deal for the flex bars and the hydro clutch? Let me know thanks.
    sure, pmed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast