Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop Stories Part 2

Cop Stories Part 2

Hey I loved cop stories ! so I am makin a sequal.

One time me and a friend of mine where having a buddy of are's who was a cop radar us in his car to see what our bikes will do. I had a 87 250R with LRD pipe and porting and so on an my buddy Seth had a Banshee wth Toomeys,cool had,reeds, and so on (he still has his Shee and i sold my R for the 400 i have now. I only had a R for 9 months) Well any ways we get goin down a kinda major road (it was 11pm no one was drivin that late) and we go through all the gears when another cop come drivin by (we didn't know him) well he radios for back up and has about 5 cars chasing us within 5 mins, we where takin tons of diffrent streets (even went through a residentual neiborhood) and we couldn't lose them. I think they might of had some air support. Well, we finally come to a trail about 3 miles away from where we started,but the cops could take there 5-O machines through it. Well we finally found a tight trail and they quit chasin us after about 30mins and we made it to his house. Then in the morning we called our friend who was radarin us and he said one of the cas that was after us had a tranny problem after that night and another 5-O machine got a flat. I bet those county mounties where pissed!

My other favoritestories is wwhen one time me and about 10 of my friends all on Warriors and Banshees (i was the only 400ex). Well we where ridin and we found this car (a 99 ford taurus) and one guy starts cuttin dounuts next to it and was gettin dirt all over it. So a few banshees and I pushed our quads rear wheels to all four corners of the car and let me tell you me and those banshees held those front braks and went through all the gears onthat car. The car was origanally Green,but we made it clay orange. Well a po po just happens to be driven by when thise happens and we where like Flit so the other guys ran whileme and 3 banshee's had to quikly pick our quads up out of the holes we dug and we where out of there like a Fat KidIn Dodge Ball! The copnever found us again!

you know thats not real good to go throwing dirt and rocks up against a nice car

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    are u stupid how would u like me to come and roost ur nice car... if i was that guy i will hunt u down and beat the EDIT outta u.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I'm sry guys forgot to mention, tha the car that we roosted, well the guy that owns that car slashed my friends brand new super swampers on his truck because he rode his 4 wheeler by his house a couple times(the guy whos owns the Taurus, His house!) Andyour alowd to ride by his house cause it ain't public.

That would still piss me off.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

super swamprs= $$ not cheap
    new paint = $$not cheap

seems like an equal trade to me??...lol
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

OH do I have a cop story for you....most you you may have already heard this....it was july 7th... I rode my quad to my friends house, and my friend with a raptor rode alng with me.
    So we were riding around and we decide to stop and see the party. After about what seemed like 4 hours of stupid badminton(night time). I said to my Raptor Friend...Feel Like doing a little road riding( I had my bald tires on) he's like "sure". So we first go up to the gas station to fill up on gas(this screws us over later on)...and then were off we were burning up the roads...then we end up at my house so we stop there for a second so I can get My riding gloves. So we decided we had enough for the night so we head back to the party...we'll we go pinned down a huge hill....my raptor friend was ahead of me so the cop see's him first. hits his lights. As soon as this happens I kill my lights and hit the brakes hard.....I stop and ride back home. Drive back in my car and find out that my friend was trying to escape to a trail...there is a tight turn from the road to the trail..and he took it in about 4th gear....slid off...macked a tree and the impact was so hard that it dented his summit front bumper so bad that it put a huge dent in his frame...the good thing though is that he was so far ahead of the cop that he thought he escaped down the trail...so the cop burns up the road to try and go where he "thinks" he went. But people in a house below where he wrecked...called the cop back saying they heard the quad wreck..so the cop finds the quad and my friend....he got $200 in fines. Now here's how getting gas screwed us over..it turns out that after we left the gas station...a cop pulled in to get gas..and the attendant said"Are you after those quads that are flying around here?"
    So the cop sits on that road and wait...sure enough here we come. Well hope you enjoyed the "cop" story

Eric
    2000 440 ex Wiseco 440 Kit,HRC Cam,Niks-Pro-X connecting Rod,R/D titanium valve springs,Hinson Clutch Basket, EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit,Pro Design Case Guard,Shaved Fenders,Pro Design Kill Switch,In line Fuel Filter,K&N oil Filter,Motion Pro Clutch and Throttle CablesComplete Cometic Gaskets & Seals,Uni Air Box Vents,Prm-Atv A-Arm & BellyPan Skidplates,Armadillo SwingArmSkidPlate, ,Shockwears,and K&N Filter WB e-series exhaust,Wb RevKit,Renthal Bars,Bandit XC front and rear tires,Sidewinder "survivor" series sprockets16/35 (sometimes stock)gearing and chain,DG Krome-Lite Front Bumper,Free Flow Gas Hose,Dg nerfbars Douglas .190 rims,Factory Effex Graphics Kit,Moose Handlebar Gloves,Red Frame....TONS of polishing... More to come............
    2000 Honda Rancher 2X4
    Ebc Rear Brakes
    1998 Yamaha Banshee(dusts anything) wiseco pistons(430cc)
    FmF fatty pipes & powercore II silencers,Douglas rims,Ohtsu Radial Tires(yes they came off my 440),Dg Nerfbars,and Team Alba Graphics Kit!(she's for sale!)
    97 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
    3.3 Liter V6
    Modified Airbox
    99 Dodge Dakota
    5.2 Liter V8(this thing hauls)
    Modded Airbox
    1995 Subaru Impreza AWD
    2.2 Liter 4 cylinder
    Tannabe Style Performance muffler
    DIY Intake
    All Neoned Out...

Id have a little talk with that gas station attendant and get him/her "fired" in some way :devil Stupid cops, cant leave anyone alone (no flame intended)
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

I did have a few words with them:devil I got a free pepsi 20oz out of it.....lol
    2000 440 ex Wiseco 440 Kit,HRC Cam,Niks-Pro-X connecting Rod,R/D titanium valve springs,Hinson Clutch Basket, EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit,Pro Design Case Guard,Shaved Fenders,Pro Design Kill Switch,In line Fuel Filter,K&N oil Filter,Motion Pro Clutch and Throttle CablesComplete Cometic Gaskets & Seals,Uni Air Box Vents,Prm-Atv A-Arm & BellyPan Skidplates,Armadillo SwingArmSkidPlate, ,Shockwears,and K&N Filter WB e-series exhaust,Wb RevKit,Renthal Bars,Bandit XC front and rear tires,Sidewinder "survivor" series sprockets16/35 (sometimes stock)gearing and chain,DG Krome-Lite Front Bumper,Free Flow Gas Hose,Dg nerfbars Douglas .190 rims,Factory Effex Graphics Kit,Moose Handlebar Gloves,Red Frame....TONS of polishing... More to come............
    2000 Honda Rancher 2X4
    Ebc Rear Brakes
    1998 Yamaha Banshee(dusts anything) wiseco pistons(430cc)
    FmF fatty pipes & powercore II silencers,Douglas rims,Ohtsu Radial Tires(yes they came off my 440),Dg Nerfbars,and Team Alba Graphics Kit!(she's for sale!)
    97 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
    3.3 Liter V6
    Modified Airbox
    99 Dodge Dakota
    5.2 Liter V8(this thing hauls)
    Modded Airbox
    1995 Subaru Impreza AWD
    2.2 Liter 4 cylinder
    Tannabe Style Performance muffler
    DIY Intake
    All Neoned Out...

1.00 bottle of pop vs how much of a fine???? lol