Thread: 400ex nerf bar question

400ex nerf bar question

i was wondering wat the width of your race nerfs are for the 400ex? and could you post a pic of the heelguards for the 400ex?, dont need to be mounted or nothing....

thanks
    02 400ex upgraded to 07 plastics, w/ DMP Graphics/seat cover
    DG bumper, Pro Armor swingarm skid plate,motor sport nerf bars, 3'' riser with protaper se bars, k&n air filter, power madd hand guards,jeted, HMF slip-on,sparks timing key, RAD mfg double row carrier with anti fade lock nut(red), tinner scoops(PC black), C&D rebuilt/sprung 450r shocks, Hiper CF1's(black)

you guys go on vacation without me??
    DG bumper, Pro Armor swingarm skid plate,motor sport nerf bars, 3'' riser with protaper se bars, k&n air filter, power madd hand guards,jeted, HMF slip-on,sparks timing key, RAD mfg double row carrier with anti fade lock nut(red), tinner scoops(PC black), C&D rebuilt/sprung 450r shocks, Hiper CF1's(black)

Sorry NO not on vacation not till next week. San diego Supercross and sorry I can't take you. The heal guards will look identical to the ones in the picture of the 450R. We don't currently have a 400ex handy with our nerfs on to get a measurement. I will get that as soon as I can.

damm!!!! , ok ,thanks alot man!