Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade MX 250R for similar 400EX

Trade MX 250R for similar 400EX

I have a very nice 86 R that I built for my wife. It has a Duncan motor, Durablue 2+2 axle(new), Houser +2+1 A-arms(new), PEP tripple rates w/rezzies, rear rebuilt by PEP, and much more. I am in Tucson, AZ and am moving to washington state in mid-Jan. I will send pics to your E-mail if you are interested. Not parting out!
    Last edited by rummerd; 12-21-2002 at 04:29 PM.

Dana CreechII Guest
    ill buy those shocks off that 250r the PEP's

send pics to gonabanshee@aol.com
    if your not fast stay the**** out of the way 410cc banshee

Garett
    Nax racing

I will give details to anyone seriously interested. That would be somebody not too far away with pics of their machine to trade. Dana screech, I have a set of shocks for you, but you have to come and pick them up!
    Attached Images Attached Images

how much for those shocks your talkin about?
    www.fullthrottlemx.com

-andy
    yellow 2002 400EX #34
    Pro Circuit T-4 Pipe
    K&N Air Filter
    Moose Front Shock Covers
    Cut Fenders
    AC Pro Pegs
    Graydon Front Bumper
    Pro Design Kill Switch
    LSR Axcalibar axle
    Douglas .190 Beadlocks
    18x9.5x8 Turf Tamers
    Maier Hand Guards

I was kidding. The deal is Dana Screech has somebody drive him to Tucson, and I will give him a set of shocks just to get him to stop asking to part out every machine on the site.

would you trade for a 01 banshee, how much are you asking??

I am not really looking to sell outright, although I would think 4700 would be about market value, probably take a little less. I am really looking to trade for a nicely set up 400 EX. I would probably take a stocker plus cash. I have done the Banshee thing, and while nice machines, they really do not do what I want them to do, which is handle good. This R is fast, and with a different carb would be much faster. When I had a 38mm A/S, it would beat piped raptors, and give ported banshee's a good run for the money up Olds. It has a stock carb now which gives it good bottom, excellent midrange, but it gives up on the top end where it would not with the A/S. A lot smoother powerband which is what my wife wanted.

o well, ive decided to sell the shee and get a stock 400ex

If you take it with you to Washington, I will be very interested. Where in Washington are you moving to?
    1986 honda trx250r - silver fulbores, gueseted frame pced black stardust, duncan pc2000 265pv cylinder, esr trx5 chrome pipe and silencer, renthal fatbars, ac front bumper, ac skid plate, Razr mx tires, leager +2 a-arms, 38mm mukini carb, elka long travels with ressi's, stock rear shock rebuilt by pep, lsr adjustible +4 axle, barnet clutch, ac propegs, stearing stabilizer, and more. Still have almost all stock parts. for sale or part out
    2006 ltr450 pro armor nerfs, tether kill, cherrie bomb and yoshimira slip on.
    2003 Polaris Verticle Escape, many extras, Sled for sale for the right price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast