Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ES problem AGAIN

ES problem AGAIN

I have an 05 honda rancher 350 es. Since I've had it i have had problems with the electric shift. It wont shift in and out and all it does is blink. I would like to know how to fix it today because we just got 8 in of snow in southern ohio! Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Anybody?

I would try hondaforeman dot com. There's a lot of guys that know these problems well over there.
    '00 Honda XR400R - The classic
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - The 450 killer - FOR SALE
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine
    '05 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 ES - The plow

I had a 01 450es foreman that did that and it was the angle sensor that went bad in mine.
    06 450ER
    01 400EX
    00 KX125
    05 ZX10R
    00 CRF50
    04 CRF70

first is it in gear or no? and if it is in gear like 2nd i think check ur brake light because if that goes out that will happen. it happened to my cuzin..

a little late

i know its a old post but i was looking here becouse we got the same thing goin on with ours last time it was the shift siloniod (i cant spell) and you can get it to work in time if you keep checking it (turn the key if it blinks turn the key off and way a few minutes and try it again itl get ya home in a pinch) its been goin on a while but we just keep goin and its gettin worse and worse its a 06 rancher 350 es

call up a local shop and see if there is a recall. My 04 ES was recalled in 05.

my neighbor has the same problem with his and on the front plastic there is a door to the radiator. inside that door is a big connection that is suppose to be water tight it isnt. when his gets wet it wont shift until he takes that apart and dries it out. going to spray it with electrical grease and try to seal it up better. you might look at that. just an idea. could be an easy fix, good luck

check your acc fuse under the seat in your fuse box is the easiest test and check the wires under the fuse box they have been known to slip out on the hondas. let me know after you try that also that fuse wants to slip out make sure it is in good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast