Thread: Stock White Shocks...and more stock parts...CHEAP!

Hybrid View

Stock White Shocks...and more stock parts...CHEAP!

I'm buying some Fox shocks and need to sell these first for more money. These shocks are brand new. Have maybe 2-3 rides TOPS. Asking $200 shipped obo

And I have many other stock parts. Just ask if you need something, I might have it.

Thanks.
    FOR SALE: 2006 Suzuki LTR-450
    -cherry bomb-Suzuki nerf bars-Cernic Push Button Start Kit-Cernics 09 Graphics-Attack Graphics Custom Number Plates-Pro Taper SE Handlebars CR High Bend Black-Pro Taper Pillowtop Grips Yellow-Rath Standered Bumper Gloss Black-Rath Standered Grab Bar Gloss Black-Fox Evol Front Shocks DCS-New Stock Axel-Pro Design Killswitch White-Tusk Black Gas Cap-Factory Effex Grip Donuts Suzuki-QuadTech Beak-Tusk PB BlockOff-Acerbis Rally II Handguards Yellow/Black-Much more to come!

Want Free Money In Your Paypal?? Go Here...Just complete surveys and make $10 in just ten minutes! Instant payouts. 100% Legit...
    www.CashLagoon.com

Hey man did you ever ship those shocks I bought from you like over a week ago?

yellow plastic

Het man do u have any yellow plastic.... I am looking for some that hasent been cutt.... I have sum white to give ya to put back on it if u have some.... I will give alil $ tooo

Dont give him any money till he's sent me my parts I've paid him for. Me and some other guy are still waiting on our stuff from this guy.

atvmaster0927 does not ship parts to people that pay him...DO NOY BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM!
    2008 400EX
    Of all the things i miss in life...I miss my mind the most....

Then why is he still on this site? get him out of here!

Originally posted by joetracc
    Then why is he still on this site? get him out of here!
    Can't really ban him.....just add his name to the blaclist which is being taken care of
    2008 400EX
    Of all the things i miss in life...I miss my mind the most....

what stock ltr parts do you have?