View Poll Results: Next year's GNCC Pro Champ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bill Ballance

11 57.89%
  • William Yoakley

6 31.58%
  • Matt Smiley

1 5.26%
  • Brad Page

1 5.26%
  • Chris Borich

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any GNCC racers in here?

Cool Any GNCC racers in here?

Any of you guy's heard anything about an additional race for the 02' season? Im new to this particular forum. So all you woods guy's tell me your name and what class you guy's run in. Am I the only one that think's Borich will at least get the #2 plate for the 03' season. What kinda motor's are you 400 guy's finding sucess w/ in the woods?

Welcome to the board,,,I'm not a GNCCer but I do race MX and will probably be attending GNC races next year. I'd have to say Ballance will get the #1 plate and smiley is always finishing strong,,so he'd get my vote for 2nd.

i have to hope yoky will take one or two

ya i race gncc my name is jeff spencer i race 4 st c next year i'am going to race open b
    www.4schulzcycle.com/
    WITH BACKING FROM SCHULZ CYCLE & ATV , LT RACING , WESTERN POWER SPORTS, FLY RACING, HJC HELMETS, ALPINESTAR BOOTS, MAXXIS TIRES, HIPER WHEELS, REBEL GEARS, DP BRAKES, SCOTT GOGGLES
    2003 GAS GAS WILD HP 300

ya i race gncc my name is jeff spencer i race 4 st c next year i'am going to race open b. i think page is going to win
    www.4schulzcycle.com/
    WITH BACKING FROM SCHULZ CYCLE & ATV , LT RACING , WESTERN POWER SPORTS, FLY RACING, HJC HELMETS, ALPINESTAR BOOTS, MAXXIS TIRES, HIPER WHEELS, REBEL GEARS, DP BRAKES, SCOTT GOGGLES
    2003 GAS GAS WILD HP 300

Wink

I would like to see Borich get the points, and Id also love to see William get it. But Im afraid to say Ballance is to tough, unless he rides a 4 stroke. It would be hard for him to get the title. I ran in the 4 stroke stock class last year, that class is alot faster than anyone would think. Well considering my brother raced it a few times. He attended 4 of them won all 4. So keep and eye out for William Howell. You'll be seeing him on the podium in 3 years. Guaranteed. Good luck to all of ya next season

ya i seen hom at a couple of races what class do you run?
    www.4schulzcycle.com/
    2003 GAS GAS WILD HP 300

I ran in the 4 stroke stock class, had some bad luck but managed to do descent in the o/a figures. I made it on the GNCC top 20 page. Im getting my sponsors lined up right now for 02' and Im running in OPEN B. Im gonna try to run OPEN A the next year. All the local races in Indiana have some good rider's. We run against Open A's Danny Tunk's, and alot of 250A riders. Do you PA boy's have a good local series out there?

THATS WHAT I PLAN ON RUNNING NEXT YEAR ALSO. HOW MANY RACES ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO? YES THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD RIDRES ARUND AND ALOT OF HARE SRAMBLES IN DIST 5. WE RACE WITH ANDRIS LAGZDINS WHO RUNS PRO FRANK GRIMPLIN OPEN A, AND ALAN PRICE 4 ST STOCK.
    www.4schulzcycle.com/
    2003 GAS GAS WILD HP 300

WHAT CLASS IS YOUR BROTHER GOING TO RUN NEXT YEAR ? WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO GET FOR SPONSERS?
    www.4schulzcycle.com/
    2003 GAS GAS WILD HP 300

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast