Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drivers 505sx baseline dyno runs.

Drivers 505sx baseline dyno runs.

So picked it up two nights ago and baseline dyno tuned it last night. Dyno show bone stock 175mj vs. silencer out, snorkel off 165mj. LOL 15whp at 9k. Wow. Killer power for stock. I was blown away. Strongest by far stock bike Ive owned. More to come. Im doing a pipe shootout soon for you guys.

Here is a ds 450 with ron woods pipe, big k@n filter, web mid cams, cp13.6 piston, pc tuned on sunoco 110 for comarison.

Summary is ktm did their homework. Im happy.
    09 ktm 505sx . Sold
    09ktm 450sx Jb pro series arms, PEP PB1s , fmf 4.1/megabomb, Fuel customs intake.

2010 sponsors, ktm northamerica, fasst co, Fuel customs, Action motorsports, hinson, dwt racing, evs.

dangit, im likin what im seeing and hearing, wont be long before im on the bandwagon

Conclusion is, KTM did their homework and the SX is the most powerful stock quad by far

A very smooth curve to with real nice torqu #'s. The DS is all over the place. Must be a high hit power with very little bottom end.

I tested an unnamed slip on also. Torque went up to 38ftlbs!!!! Ill be posting those graphs later in a pipe shootout.
    09 ktm 505sx . Sold
    09ktm 450sx Jb pro series arms, PEP PB1s , fmf 4.1/megabomb, Fuel customs intake.

2010 sponsors, ktm northamerica, fasst co, Fuel customs, Action motorsports, hinson, dwt racing, evs.

dude, you are kinda a big deal! GO BIG ORANGE!lol

50,2 horsepower is from the 505SX crankshaft or rear wheel?

from the wheels

because of my poor English, please explain, what do you mean silencer out, snorkel off?

Originally posted by Agris
    because of my poor English, please explain, what do you mean silencer out, snorkel off?
    On the tip of the exhaust there is a threaded silencer. Take it off.

Also on the airbox there is a snorkel on the box that points up towards the seat. Pull that out also.
    09 ktm 505sx . Sold

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast