Thread: I'm going insane who is the 250r guru ???

I'm going insane who is the 250r guru ???

ok i just changed my head gasket. I thought that was the problem with my 250r. I'm kicking it and I have spark it wont start it blows a puff or two out the back at the bottom of every kick and feels like the plug isnt firing at the right time i have no idea whats wrong and it gets fuel? is it a timing problem lol or is that a dumb question???
    mandrew
    myspace.com/mandrewstyle
    LT250R
    LRD pipe and silencer
    UNI filter
    +2 A arms
    dura blue +2 or +4 axle
    bored .40
    carbon reeds
    v force reed cage
    and more im forgetting

Dude you need to ask the Dr...Dr Q that is over on another forum.

QR Headquarters Forum
    '09 Polaris Outlaw 450 MXR XC Racer
    2010 35+B Class Champion

did u do a compression test or a leak down test....will it start if u try pull starting it? if so, it could be low compression.

take off the flywheel and make sure your timing marks are on...check the manual for the right timing. i know there is a mark on the case that lines up with the stator.

it's getting fuel? do u have strong spark? check out your coil, cdi, and stator with an ohm meter if u can.

electronics going bad, out of time stator, low compression are all culprits.

try a new plug also. and after u checked the timing, try pull starting it.
    purevolume.com/800blessedscrews
    purevolume.com/implicate

2008 suzuki rm250

i had the same prob with mine and the key for the flywheel was broke and the flywheel had moved put a new one in it and it started right yup

Ok this happened to me and I took it to a local shop because I couldn't find the problem. They said the ignition coil was shot. It cost $110 installed. It was odd when it happened too because one minute I was riding then I shut it off so I thought I fouled a plug, I changed it out and it still wouldn't start.
    Love my LT250R!

ok so it was the flywheel key got sheered right off thats insane how does that happen???? i would have never guess thanks man i woulda been there for days before i looked at that. thanks again shawn
    mandrew
    myspace.com/mandrewstyle
    LT250R
    LRD pipe and silencer
    UNI filter
    +2 A arms
    dura blue +2 or +4 axle
    bored .40
    carbon reeds
    v force reed cage
    and more im forgetting

man no prob i was day messin with mine and what it was was the nut was gettin stripped so i got a new one too and its been good now for a year...........i'm not a guru by any means but i have worked on mine alot and will help when i can.....