Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WORCS 2009 is almost here!!

WORCS 2009 is almost here!!

Its hard to believe that the season is almost here already!!
    I hope you all have MUCH better weather for your season opener than last years was .

Im sorry to say we wont be there for this round and possibly a few other rounds this year, but we will be thinking of you all and wish you a SUPER year racing! If I hear it was warm and sunny, Im gonna be jealous! lol
    Is everyone ready?!! An yone make changes to what they are riding in 2009?
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us. No changes here, except I'm gonna run the 40 C this year.

So far the weather has been pretty good. Hope your weather gets better.

Darrell
    Raptor 250
    Zachary #80Y

2006 TRX 450ER

911 Motorsports
    GoPro
    DWT
    Oneal MX
    Vertex Pistons

Sorry to hear you guys wont be making it out for this round and maybe a few others

I've made quite a few changes for 2009.

I'll be riding the 09 Kawi. My bike will be a little different as will some sponsors...

FMF instead of MotoWorks, Pro Armor Nerfs instead of IMS, EBC Brakes instead of stock. TwinAir Filters instead of K&N. Not sure if I'll be running flexxbars..they were one of the things that got stolen so we'll see.

I'm so glad 2008 is over it was such a terrible year for me especially towards the end!!! I'm hoping my luck will change for the better for 2009!!

Tina, how have you guys been? How's Kelsey's Shoulder?? My wrist is still healing!! Been in physical therapy for a few weeks now which seems to be helping!! Still not 100% so well see for Phoenix!!
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Donna, you are sooo right when we refer to 2008.That had to be the hardest year we have ever had and were still trying to recover from it .
    Kelsey is good, but she will have to go back in and have another surgery to remove all the hardware this spring.We seen the Dr. last week and are going to try and do this around spring break.
    It will be alot quicker recovery, but still abit painful. Her plates are really causing alot of discomfort since shes a smaller framed person.It really bothers her wearing protective gear and she has to pad up to avoid rubbing.I think the biggest issue is the cold on the plate casues her alot of aching-she HATES the cold. lol
    shes back to normal stuff now and done 100 push ups yeasterday! lol
    We are in the process of moving in Feb. so thats why we cant make it out this round .Our goal is around the Phoenix area in hopefully the future,but for now we are just buying time until the economy picks up to put in a transfer.
    We too have made a few changes to sponsors and have also added a few additions.
    Ill be keeping in touch with some of the other riders who can fill me in on how everyone done at round 1.
    Its going to be strange not being there. Kelsey was VERY excited to make her debut on the new quad.

Her new race # will be #51- her Dads retired number
    Brandons will remain the same

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Glad to hear she's back to normal. I hear ya about the cold. Seems to make everything worse!!

That would be really cool if you guys moved closer!! You ever think about Las Vegas??

That's cool she's going to be running Troy's number!! I'm sure she fill those shoes!! I think she's going to smoke the women...probably even me.

I haven't been on a bike since the last race and that wasn't that pleasant!!! My bikes all put back together for the most part so going to try and get out this weekend to ride.

Last year is gone thank god. Between broken bones, stolen bikes, truck issues and the most recent being a close one passing away over Christmas...i'm glad it's a new year and a fresh start.

Hoping the economy will pick back up soon!! Jason's looking at houses so maybe that'll happen in the near future!!

Do you guys know where you're going to move to, did you mention phoenix or did I read that wrong?!?
    Donna Espensen
    WORCS #42

2009 SPONSORS:
    Carter Powersports
    GoForItGraphics.com (G4)
    FMF Exhausts
    GPR Stabilizers
    Maxxis Tires
    EBC Brakes
    TwinAir Filters
    Fasstco
    StrengthPro
    AmsOil
    Elka Suspension
    ASV

Originally posted by adrenalinefreak
    Glad to hear she's back to normal. I hear ya about the cold. Seems to make everything worse!!

That would be really cool if you guys moved closer!! You ever think about Las Vegas??

That's cool she's going to be running Troy's number!! I'm sure she fill those shoes!! I think she's going to smoke the women...probably even me.

I haven't been on a bike since the last race and that wasn't that pleasant!!! My bikes all put back together for the most part so going to try and get out this weekend to ride.

Last year is gone thank god. Between broken bones, stolen bikes, truck issues and the most recent being a close one passing away over Christmas...i'm glad it's a new year and a fresh start.

Hoping the economy will pick back up soon!! Jason's looking at houses so maybe that'll happen in the near future!!

Do you guys know where you're going to move to, did you mention phoenix or did I read that wrong?!?
    No vegas here!! I dont think Id like to raise kids there. lol But yes, somewhere in the Phoenix area(not directly in) when there is an opportunity for Troy to transfer we are hoping to head that direction.
    Kelseys got ALOt to learn on a handful of power,but shes been doing really well so far!
    Ill be thinking of ya, let me know how you done at round 1 !

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

are there not many WORCS rider's on the site? Ill be at round 1. Open B and sport B #714.
    Steven
    WORCS 2009 Open and Sport B champion
    WORCS racer #714

2010sponsors
    ATV Rider, Pro Armor, Pro Design
    All Balls, Roll Design, ELKA, FMF, Champion Motorcycles
    GPR, FASST, ASV, EVS, IMS

Just got back from the 8hr and rd 1 track will be fast-fast. The bike I left down there was ready , now broken , other bike is waiting on parts.
    Looking for the fountain of youth

09 WORCS season ..

Hey guys , we are really excited for the 09 season to get going ..I cant wait !!!!!!

Tim your always breaking something.. ..

See you guys at the track ......

Re: 09 WORCS season ..

Originally posted by RPMAXLE
    Hey guys , we are really excited for the 09 season to get going ..I cant wait !!!!!!

Tim your always breaking something.. ..

See you guys at the track ......
    His user name is quite fitting, isnt it?
    lol

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast