Thread: 400ex to z400?

Threaded View

trade 400ex for z400?

i am 100% new to the z400 and was thinking about trading my 400ex for one, so my question is can i get a decent z400 for trade, my 400ex has the following, its a 400ex bored to 426, hmf ballance exhaust s/o, razr tires all around decent tread, ac bumper, ac belly skid, ac nerfs, power madd guards, brand new steering stem, new inner tierods, east coast atv billet carrier, 06 axle, ls parking brake block off, cdb motor shrouds, cut fenders up front, maier 250r hood scoop, extra set of brand new never mounted front stock fenders, now for the bad, the front bumper is a little bent but hardly noticeable, some of the front fender mounting tabs are broke and cracked but still hold stead as if they were there, and the biggest is a pinch bolt in the swing is broke off in it half way but the carrier still comes in and out perfectly and tightens perfectly. it will also come with a new renthal chain and sprockets, so let me know what i could possibly get with this or if interested show me your z400 for trade
    Attached Images Attached Images