Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Readers' Ride Page!

Talking New Readers' Ride Page!

You guys asked for it - and now here it is! Check out the new (beta) member's ride page, where you can add you own pictures (and list of modifications in the picture caption) as well as comment on other people's pictures. It is in testing form right now but pretty much finalized. Feedback is appreciated! Ideas on new albums and other additions are welcome as well.

Just a cautionary note - IP tracking is enabled and all obscene or off topic pictures will be deleted and the poster will be banned from EXriders.com.

Ben

Members Ride Page
    Last edited by Ben; 12-18-2002 at 03:03 PM.

ben,
    are we able to upload pics yet?i dont see an add option.
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

Lou, you must register first - on the main page of the photo album

Ben

I registered, but where are the pics? All the albums are empty
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

ok, ill give it a try

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:

cool it worked, i put a bunch up already lol.
    im a picture postin whore

Sponsors:
    Race Photos:

Glad you like it You can list your mods in the "caption" area where you upload your picture. The nice thing is that a user can search the gallery for keywords. For example, if you posted a picture of your quad with a Yoshimura exhaust, and it was listed in the caption, when someone searches for "Yoshimura" your picture would be one of the ones to show up.

Ben

How else can you get to that place, besides the link that is in this thread?
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

i think i got it
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex

Looks great Ben!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast