Thread: quad tech hood - anyone still got one for sale

quad tech hood - anyone still got one for sale

i saw someone had a few quad tech 250R hoods for sale on here?are there any still available

/
    06 450ER

I think it was master450R or mineralgrey.....(not sure on the correct names but close) that had some for sale.

i have 1 but i dont NEED to sell it, but at the same time the right amount of money can do some talking.

Originally posted by 1promodfan
    I think it was master450R or mineralgrey.....(not sure on the correct names but close) that had some for sale.
    I wish I had a quadtech hood lol
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten

like master said, for the right amount this one could walk..its brand new, never mounted..oem fender
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1987 trx 250r in transformation

i know a company still making them fibe industries, I am not affiliated with them so I am not advertising or anything just posting info they are making or I should say adam is making some Cf parts like no one else most are not on his site yet but he is getting enough to try and supply to demand all I can say is no one else is making these parts or anything like it in Carbon fiber,

but i was wanting a Quad tech hoood to compare
    06 450ER

how much pm me a price
    06 450ER

Originally posted by brandonpeake
    i know a company still making them fibe industries, I am not affiliated with them so I am not advertising or anything just posting info they are making or I should say adam is making some Cf parts like no one else most are not on his site yet but he is getting enough to try and supply to demand all I can say is no one else is making these parts or anything like it in Carbon fiber,

but i was wanting a Quad tech hoood to compare
    Hate to break it to you but he isnt the only one!!! what is he making hoods??? there will be hoods, rad shrouds, tank covers, and m/c guards very soon from another company. do you want to buy a hood or make an offer?? or just tell us about your buddy adam making stuff? pm me or trx an offer

Quadtech hood

Hey trx250rider how much you looking to get for that naca duct 250R Quadtech hood?