2001 All American Sport Toy Hauler 28'

Everyone who sees this camper can't believe its a 2001. They would guess its just a couple of years old.

Sleeps 6, has full kitchen and bathroom, ducted A/C and heat. Being a toy hauler the inside is very spacius, unlike most campers I've been in. The inside is a good 12' tall. Being 6'2" I find it quite comfortable. The garage fits 2 full size 4-wheelers and one dirt bike in the back and is sealed off from the living quarter. The garage has a venting system and a good tie down system. Its in really good shape. Has a large checkered flag awning on the front. Wired for a generator. Its well taken care of and washed and fully cheaned after each use. Has seen VERY LITTLE USE!! We had a extra hitch professionall welded and braced to tow another small trailer behind, all wiring works for the extra hitch. It will come with a load lever hitch at no charge. The outside is fiberglass, not cheap aluminum siding. All four tires are new, and has bearing buddy greese zerks.

If you like I can sell it fully furnished for an extra 250 dollars. Including a TV with built in DVD player. Full set of dishes, pans, and silver ware. A George forman grill and other misc. camping needs such as flashlights, first aid kit, and so on.

I have towed it with both a half ton and a 3/4 ton truck and pulls great!

Call any time for more information or picutes!!

PM for phone number
Shawn
Location is Omaha, Ne.
11,000 OBO!
E-mail is pred(remove this)dy08@yahoo.com
Remove the "(remove this)" for e-mail address, I don't like SPAM mail...lol