Thread: 09' Teryx fuel injection problems

09' Teryx fuel injection problems

just got an 09' Teryx into the dealership. This thing will start about twice, acts like it's running on 1 cyclinder, then you shut it off, and it won't start again until you pull the plugs and clean/replace them. The blugs are BLACK, and SOAKED...INSTANTLY....no matter what we do. we pull it out front during the day to display it, then can't get it starteded back up to put it away. Just wondered if any of you guys have had the same problem, or know of a way to make it run a little less rich?????? It's a new unit, so we can't modify it. I would take the air box lid off and S/A out if it were mine....but we can't
    2008 LT-R450 #97 ....ATV FourPlay stem w/ softbars,PC5 w/autotune, Uni filter, EHS air box lid, Pro Design intake, PRM control series front bumper, ATV FourPlay Aarms -1 1/16", Fox Podium X DSC, Fox Float Evols, Rath racing nerfs w/heel guards, One Industries graphics, HEP rear number plate, BRM number plates, Suzuki carbon fiber frame guards, ProDesign teather, CCP steering stabilizer, QuadTech beak, alum. elec. guard, Acerbis Uniko handguards, Fuel parking brake blockoff , Youshimura start button, throttle body block off nut, PRM frame skid, Suzuki .250" disc guard, GT Thunder dual sprocket guard, Guard Dog sprocket guard cleaner, milled LT-Z400 rear hubs, HiPer beadlocks w/ Razr 2s all around

Certified Suzuki Technician

being a dealership you guys should know how to fix it!! never seen a dealership come on to a website asking how to fix a machine before i dont think ill be buying anything from you guys