Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEED KASAEA 50 carb .. Near Darlington MD

NEED KASAEA 50 carb .. Near Darlington MD

I have a 200 KAsea Skyhawk 50 with electric choke on it. It will start everytime but anytime above idle and it cuts off as soon as you go more then half throttle.

I took the carb apart and soaked it.. Huge chunks are coming out of the passages. I out it back together and it runs great for 10 mintues then does the same.. I already cleaned the tank out and it just seems like I can no fuel flow to the engine..

I need a carb very soon.. If anyone has a good one let me know.. Just something cheap or free. will drive to get it within an hour or so of DArlington MD 21034 zip code.

Hello. Hope u got the key switch I sent u. I have everything u need. Later Eric

Yeah I got the key thanks.. I emailed you and let you know I got it... Or atleast I emailed someone.. thought it was you. Yhe key works great just can't get the carb figured out now.. If I cant get it fixed I have to sell it to get my nephew a different on for Christmas.

Thanks Agains
    Chris

k like I said I have everything u need. Come get it. No charge.

All i really need is a carb and maybe the reeds because I dont know if that is causing issues or not. Ill PM you

FREE TO YOU 86 trizinger

Are you looking for cage and reeds or just the reeds? If you need a set of stock i have them or if you want after market reeds let me know. I will send them Merry Christmas lol.

I do not know as of yet.. I am going to take the carb off of my eton and see if that fixes it or not. Atleast that will narrow it down. If I cover the carb with my hand a little it runs great up until half throttle..

I live right near you in Delta. Only about 10-15 min. away.
    We have been racing the Kaseas for years and I have
    about every part you can think of!!
    Along with a few Fully Blown Race Kaseas!!

Give me a call and we can fix you up in a couple of min.
    I will pm my cell number to you!!
    Thanks to our Sponsors...
    D-6QuadsRule.com
    KoolKidz
    FTR PowerSports
    Thor Racing
    Delta Pizza
    VP Race Fuel

Sounds like tthe same problem I was having on a friends stock 50. I must have torn the carb apart 8 times trying to see what was going on.

I finally disconnected the electric choke and problem solved. I disconnected it at the connector.

Try that and see if it works if not I would be curious to know if you are able to get it fixed and what you found.

Hope this helps.
    Fischer Mod 90----Nick
    2006 WORCS National Champion 51-70 Mod

Extreme Typhoon 125--------Kenzie

2008 Sponsors:Berik Boots, Smith Optics, BRM Offroad Graphics, Fly Racing, OMF, UNI Filters, ASV, Cernic's Media Allstars, Hetrick Racing, Rath Racing

i swapped the carb out..Same problem even with another carb. Not sure what it is.. I may just throw the 70cc top end kit on it and gt it running. Then just sell it .. I have no room for this anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast