Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: light bulbs for 07 525

I just spoke to frank again today. he said they got the bulb that was sent in. and it will be about a month before they have a kit that is plug-and-play. he also said in the meantime he thinks that if we get their h9 type hid and bend some tabs we could get that kit to work. I don't know about you guys but I want a bulb that is fit perfect in there. he said the kits are 150.
    outlaw 525,full titanium fmf with power-bomb exhaust,JD jet kit,pro design air filter kit,sidewinder chain and sprockets,powermadd handguards,EHS air box lid,powernow and powernow plus valves,high performance front wheel bearings,asr monster ign coil,HID headlights!!!

here's their phone #
    612-216-4050
    ask for frank
    outlaw 525,full titanium fmf with power-bomb exhaust,JD jet kit,pro design air filter kit,sidewinder chain and sprockets,powermadd handguards,EHS air box lid,powernow and powernow plus valves,high performance front wheel bearings,asr monster ign coil,HID headlights!!!

I'll wait for a "no mod" kit!

i will as well

thanks for the update let us know when it is avail if possible

I think I will wait as well. If it gets to be longer than one month I am sure that I can make the H9 kit work if necessary.

Please keep us posted.
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

Update:

I just called Frank and he told me that a completely new mold is going to need to be made for our application. He says it could be a good while longer, maybe 2 months or so.

I am going to pick up a H9 bulb and see what it would take to make it work and I will report back to you guys when I get the time.
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

that sucks. I called but didn't get in touch with them today.

monday the 16th will be the 2 month mark since I first called them. I'm gonna call them again monday. gotta keep the pressure on them.

I am going to get back to this project since it's starting to get warmer now.

I hope he can come up with something but if not I will probably just do my own.

Keep us posted Evil.
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

I called them today and frank pretty much that It was too expensive and they probably weren't gonna do it. but seemed confident that they could get something to work.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast