Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: light bulbs for 07 525

OK cool I will ship it via Fedex Ground on Monday!
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

awsome
    just write a note that it goes to a polaris outlaw 525 and it goes to frank
    thanks
    outlaw 525,full titanium fmf with power-bomb exhaust,JD jet kit,pro design air filter kit,sidewinder chain and sprockets,powermadd handguards,EHS air box lid,powernow and powernow plus valves,high performance front wheel bearings,asr monster ign coil,HID headlights!!!

Originally posted by evil 525
    awsome
    just write a note that it goes to a polaris outlaw 525 and it goes to frank
    thanks
    Will do!
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

ok just called them at 9 pm on x-mass eve and they actually picked up....cool.
    I spoke with dave told him to expect a bulb for the outlaw soon-ish. he said that would be a big help. him and frank had talked aboul the outlaws hid's....so atleast the ball is rolling.
    AWSOME!!!!
    outlaw 525,full titanium fmf with power-bomb exhaust,JD jet kit,pro design air filter kit,sidewinder chain and sprockets,powermadd handguards,EHS air box lid,powernow and powernow plus valves,high performance front wheel bearings,asr monster ign coil,HID headlights!!!

Okay I have it all boxed up and it will go out tomorrow (Friday 26th) via USPS Priority Mail! I enclosed a letter to him as well.
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

awesome sounds like we will be able to get some hids soon. cant wait.
    07 outlaw 525 K&n filter, rathracing pro nerfs and guards, jd jet kit

its probably still gonna take 2 weeks to a month I'm guessing. but will be worth it. when I find something out I will post again.

I included my cell phone and email in the letter enclosed. I will report immediately as soon as I hear something if he contacts me first as well.

I am hoping it works out the way it sounds like it will!
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

Well.. so far I have not heard anything at all from Frank. I hope he will have good news soon.

Have you heard anything evil??
    Mark
    2008 Outlaw 525 IRS

nothing yet...sorry

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast