Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cobra's in the WORCS series

Cobra's in the WORCS series

Hey, great news!! Cobra classes are now available at WORCS racing. Nows the time to get ready!! The next generation is comming.

Champions Start Here!!!!

I heard....that is great news!! We are getting ready...thinking of running the WORCS series next year!! Looks like we have the talent with our up and coming next generation!!

Champions DO start here!!!
    Nobody wins alone, we all do it together!!

Cobra will have two classes. This will be fun! Missy loves her Cobra. She is SO excited that she will be able to race it in the WORCS series next year. She is also excited about having a class to ride on Saturday off road. The single speed classes were added just for the Cobra type quads.

Chase will be excited to run with Missy!! This little 'Team Duo' is getting better and better on these great machines and am sure they will continue to improve and scare us moms in the near future!! Lets just hope that they arent the only two that run the series and others come out to join the fun!!

Ryan, if U need that sprocket back before next Oakwood, let me know and I can bring it or send it this weekend.
    I did order up a new one and some sintered rear brakes and hope to have the frame gusseted and caliper rotated this weekend.

Thanxs for all Ur help and info!
    09 KFX 450r
    07 Cobra ECX 50
    07 DRR 50

http://www.miniquadriders.com/jakie_boy.php

Missy is excited that Chase is doing the series with her next year. It will be great to see what these machines can do in the off road. See ya at the track

Are all of you doing the WORCS next year. Haven't run anything so big, got any info you could share?

Originally posted by mecheech
    Ryan, if U need that sprocket back before next Oakwood, let me know and I can bring it or send it this weekend.
    I did order up a new one and some sintered rear brakes and hope to have the frame gusseted and caliper rotated this weekend.

Thanxs for all Ur help and info!
    You can just hold on to it and bring it with you at the next Oakwood race. Ryan is going to be in Michigan but I will be there if you just want to bring it to Chases' trailer.

Ok will do. Thanxs
    09 KFX 450r
    07 Cobra ECX 50
    07 DRR 50

http://www.miniquadriders.com/jakie_boy.php

Originally posted by CobraDad
    Are all of you doing the WORCS next year. Haven't run anything so big, got any info you could share?
    Yes, our little 'Team Duo' (Chase and Missy) will be running it next year! WORCS is a pretty good series here along the West Coast. They are really good with the kids and give them the chance to shine on the podium with an interview and award presentation. The pros are great also, they are very approachable when it comes to the young riders and talk them up pretty well. They make them feel like a pro position can be obtainable. We are looking forward to 2009 and are anxious to see how many cobras come out to run!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast