Thread: 07 rhino noise please help!!

07 rhino noise please help!!

I am posting this for a friend as I have no knowlege of rhinos as of yet, anyhow he had it stuck in some mud/clay of some sort. Now its got a hell of a grinding growl sound in the rear of it when the brakes are applied, I jacked it up and found it sometimes not always will make the noise when its placed into gear and seems to be coming from the right side (when standing behind the rhino) of the rearend??.. any help is greatly appreciated I am at a loss here..

Thanks Guys,
    Travis

?

My rear brake pads only last a couple moths. Check em out and see if they are worn down to the rivets. Mud will get in there and eat em up.

Or it could just be mud in there and pads are still good.
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

Thanks

It was the rear pads worn to the rivets i replaced them and the rotor and its great, Its amazing the noise that damn think makes almost sounds like the tranny stuck in between gears..

Thanks,
    Travis
    07 rhino 660
    06 praire 700
    06 crf450
    05 450r
    04 450r
    03 crf450
    01 trx 90
    96 300ex