Thread: kfx400 carb problems

kfx400 carb problems

About 3 months ago I braught my quad to the local honda dealer for them to jet the carb for the exhaust that i got. At first it ran amazingly but then there were problems. Such as when you started it and gave it gas it would bog down and pop. This is the third time that it has happened and i was wondering if i should just keep letting honda fix it and have inconveinent problems or if it is the whole carb that is wrong and that i should invest in a whole new carb. Or if there is something else that one of you have an opinion on. If this has happened to you or you have heard about it ide be more than happy to hear you opinion.
    Thanks,
    Andrew
    08 kfx450
    04 kfx400

Adjust your valves
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.