Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ufc 91

Ufc 91

It's coming.. whats every ones thoughts??

I personly cant beleive how disrespectful lesnar is being of couture... I also dont think he is even worthy of a tittle shot. Unfoutontly i think Dana White has stooped down to the level of the the likes of Elite XC trying to hype lesnar up much like kimbo...

I want and pretty sure Randy will destroy him (much to the dismay of Dana white)

Randys gonna make Lesnar hit the mat harder than he ever has before, ill put everything i got on it
    08 ktm250sxf

Re: Ufc 91

Originally posted by c450Razy
    It's coming.. whats every ones thoughts??

I personly cant beleive how disrespectful lesnar is being of couture... I also dont think he is even worthy of a tittle shot. Unfoutontly i think Dana White has stooped down to the level of the the likes of Elite XC trying to hype lesnar up much like kimbo...

I want and pretty sure Randy will destroy him (much to the dismay of Dana white)

its all hype...thats all...they put on all this trash talking show to get fans to by the ****. they're trying to make brock out as a bad guy and they're defintally trying to make randy look like captain america again, which he definitally ruined with all that i want money/fedor fight bs...

randy hasnt fought in over a year and he's old...randy has probably got the better stand up im gonna say, since we havent seen lesner that much, but id say they're probably gonna be super close if not even on werstling, since brock is pretty big wrestling standout....

lets home im wrong, but i pick lesner by brutal 2nd round domination

I'm probably going to go watch it for free at buffalo wild wings
    06 LTR450

I'm hoping Couture wins but he's a gonna have a hell of a time if it hits the mat. He's gotta keep it up a stand up game or he's ****ed.

lesnar is gonna whoop up on courture
    99' 406ex
    Elka/Renthal/Kenda
    06' LTR450
    Maxxis/Flexx/AC

i cant wait for the fight! whats lesnar been saying? i havent really kept up lately
    05 Z455
    1971 lincoln continental mark 3

Originally posted by tgreenz400
    i cant wait for the fight! whats lesnar been saying? i havent really kept up lately
    ive been watching and i havent heard anymore than the usual bs that goes on.

we all know they will give each other a hug and a handshake after the fight.
    99' 406ex
    Elka/Renthal/Kenda
    06' LTR450
    Maxxis/Flexx/AC

I think Couture will win, but you have to give it to brock, he's an athlete. Randy will dominate stand-up, brock will take him down, then Randy's hope is for the bell or a tap. I see Brock tapping in the second round. I don't see Randy fighting much after this one for sure.

Its not gonna be anything Randy can't handle or hasn's seen before. Lesnar is bigger and stronger, but then again was't Tim Sylvia? Not to mention Lesnar hasnt been in the MMA game long at all, If Randy whooped Tim Sylvia who is arguably on of the best strikers in the UFC... whats Brock gonna have for him?
    08 ktm250sxf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast