Thread: 1983 Suzuki ALT50 Trail Buddy 3 Wheeler $500

1983 Suzuki ALT50 Trail Buddy 3 Wheeler $500

This is an excellent example of a Suzuki Trail Buddy 3 wheeler. The SMALLEST 3 wheeler ever built. 2 stroke 50cc engine, very reliable, still using the original oil injection system. The top end was rebuilt before I bought it, and it has always run flawlessly.

Trike is all original, with all plastics INCLUDING THE RARE FRONT FENDER! Front fender has no cracks, and original decals are intact. Rear fender is also intact, but has some boot markings on it. The rear fender decals (stripes) are coming off in some areas due to washing. Original seat is in place, although showing wear at the seams.

Original tether is in place and working. I have a 3 ' tether and a 30' tether. Rear drum brake works fine. Tires are nearly new, and wheels are freshly powdercoated "sparkle silver" with new tubes/valve stems installed.

Chain is in good shape, as is carb. A No-Toil dual stage foam filter was installed in the original airbox. The carb is in excellent condition and working fine. The tiny main jet does clog with varnish if left with gas inside the bowl for a few months. After cleaning the main jet the trike starts fine. The trike typically starts on the 2nd or 3rd pull assuming the main jet is not clogged.

Considering its age this is a 7 out of 10, with any parts needed available at your local Suzuki dealer. I am including a spare centrifugal clutch with shoes, and a Suzuki service manual.

$600 for this complete, working 3 wheeler in great shape, affectionately known as "Buddy". My two daughters learned to ride on this little guy, and it has been like a member of the family. They love it, it's so cute! So small in fits in the back of a Jeep Liberty...... Email with any questions.

thedeatons@hotmail.com

Too show you how small this is, that is my 4 year old on Buddy. She is short for her age.
    Attached Images Attached Images

emailed you

Email returned.

Still available, now $400.... Selling due to job loss 8 weeks ago.