Thread: ANyone have any Kasea 50 parts

ANyone have any Kasea 50 parts

I have this Kasea 50.. I got it to the point now where I can get intermittent spark. Motor has good compression.

I was wondeirng if anyone has a stator , CDI , COIL and harness laying around for it that I can swap into it just to get it up and running. Please let me know . Thanks
    Chris

I have most of everything u list. Where in md are u at?

I am right at the Conowingo Dam across the PA line.. Maybe 20 minutes from Quarryville.. Pretty close.

Ur more then happy to stop by w the quad and I'm sure together will get it fixed in no time.

I have to figure out a time I can come by.. This weekend was busy for me.. alot of homework I m not used to since I went back to school. I going to disassemmble all the plastic off of the ATV so it is easy to get to everything.

I still have to prep my oldest sons new DRR and rebuild the topend on my youngest sons Eton 70..Its so much to do before Christmas without them knowing.

I really do appreciate the help figuring it out . I am some what new to the youth ATV's and my boys are starting to get more and more into it.

when ever u want. My son has been racing XC for 6 years and I still have slot of cvt parts laying around. Have any ? U can call me at 7175877285. Later Eric

I have a almost brand new engine lift with engine leveler if you want to trade for some parts for the Kasea.. I used it once and then I injured my shoulder.. I just can work on cars anymore due to my injury so its just collecting dust .

I spent about $300 on it and have no need for it anymore.

Got the Kasea up and running.. Now I just have to clean up all the previous owners wiring mishaps.. I need an ignition switch with key though. Unless someone knows how to bypass it.

Thanks
    Chris