Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: WORCS 2008 -Round 8-Honolulu Hills, Taft California

WORCS hosted an AWESOME wk end for the Awards Banquet for the 2008 season.

For the Youth classes, a black light puppet show was held and let me tell you... this isnt like ANY puppet show Ive ever seen!
    It was VERY AWESOME for the youth AND adults!
    There was a ton of work and effort put into the show and it gave the Youth riders a night all there own.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

The 2008 ended with one heck of an awards ceremony with great food, tons of raffles and some special awards who have touched out Sport for several years....

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Meet your 2008 Pro Champions!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

There was ALOT of this going on at the end of the evening...

Id like to give a big shout out to this guy..
    THE BEST race announcer BAR NONE- Jason Reed....!

Im sure everyone will agree-YOU ROCK!
    Thanks for all the great TV and Race Coverage.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Id like to thank everyone for such an awesome year..BUSY-but fun!
    You are such great people and are what makes the series what it is today...
    I hope my family and I will see you all again for the 2009 season.

Theres TONS of great shots from the final round as well as video,homepage race report from Sundays Pro Main event as well as the fulls years Coverage.
    Make sure and check out www.worcsracing.com for the updates and 2009 racing schedule.
    This concludes the WORCS 2008 Race Coverage.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Great pics...As usuall.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

Tina - thanks so much for your SOLID and CONSISTANT WORCS coverage this season!!! As an old WORCS racer, I always look forward to your coverage so I can keep track of everyone and all of the classes still!! Maybe I'll see you at SW in 2009!! THANKS AGAIN!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

I can always tell when I have stayed up too late ....
    I found MANY TYPE-O's in my spelling from last night that I fixed.

Ill add some BIG cool shots later this week.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Originally posted by 400grl
    Tina - thanks so much for your SOLID and CONSISTANT WORCS coverage this season!!! As an old WORCS racer, I always look forward to your coverage so I can keep track of everyone and all of the classes still!! Maybe I'll see you at SW in 2009!! THANKS AGAIN!!
    Corry it would be great to see you come out for a few Rnds in 09

You know the eight hr endurance Race is in January again...
    TeamMoney$hot #1
    2007 WORCS UTV National Champion
    2007 NWQN Rhino Champion
    2006 WORCS Rhino National Champion

Thank You LoneStar Racing, Elka Suspension, Maxxis Tires, FullboreInovations, BlitzVision, S&S Motorsports

WWW.Pittraffic.com/thepit

http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/...rail/Home.aspx

I'd love to make it to a couple - quad AND Rhino! Depending on my race schedule for 2009, it may be do-able!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast