Thread: Kasea 50 no spark

Kasea 50 no spark

I have a kasea 50 i got for free. It has no spark. Looks like magneto is sending a signal but still no spark. Any suggestions on what to check or any wiring diagrams online?

Let me know
    Thanks
    Chris

no spark

no spark how about the cdi being bad or your kill switch is bad. its one of the two i would say easy fix. if your reading to the cdi and nothing out of cdi its prolly your cdi. i would try to test incomming and out going from your key hopes this helps

Whats the best way to bypass the kill switch? Any certain way to test the CDI.. Looks like someone was playing with the wiring so I wanted to make sure all the connectors are hooked up right.. There 2 wires under the fron tthat look like they could hvae been swapped but I am not sure without a wiring diagram.

no spark

is the orange wire on your coil? and what colors look switched. the brown wire on your ingnition will be your power wire.

There is a couple of wires.. Onces coming form the back towared teh front.. BlAck/white wire in the harness to the module under the left front. There is black/red wire but not another one of teh smae color to attach to.