Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW nerf bars

NEW nerf bars

NEW at Burgard cycle are nerf bars. We are making them for The TRX450R, LTR450R, YFZ450R, KFX450R, Z400, 400EX and the 250R. The race nerf bars are a pro-peg design. The pro peg mounts are chomoly and the nerf bars are aluminum.The foot peg is removable and replaceable. For the nets we have them also that they can strap onto the frame. you have a color option for thenets of silver, blue, red or black. The nerf bars come texture black as in the picture. Also they come with a heal guard option. The heal guards are made of chromoly. They bolt directly to the foot pegs and instead of bolting to the subframe the heal guards have a channel that rests around the subframe for better support. They also have a tab for the fender mounts. If you break one heal guard or nerf bar you don't have to buy a new set you can get just the piece you broke. prices are as follow

race nerf bars 250.00 includes 2 pro-peg mounts 2 nerf bars 2 foot pegs 2 nets and all needed mounting hardware. [IMG][/IMG]

race nerf bars with heal guards are 350.00 including the same parts as the race nerf bars + 2 heal guards.
    [IMG][/IMG]

We also have the sport nerf bars that bolt ot your stock pegs they'll run you 150.00
    [IMG][/IMG]
    let me know what you guys think

#24 Landon Herbst

This is a picture of the Nerfs goiing on #24 Landon Herbst's LTR
    [IMG][/IMG]

I love these nerfs! The fact you can buy individual pieces if you break something, and the price outshines competitors! The only thing is they are not on your website and I was wondering how to go about buying a set.
    03 400ex, Lakercustoms white plastics, Powdercoated candy blue frame, Holeshots, ITP Pro-Lock, Razrs, Douglas .190, G4 graphics, Lonestar axle/ a-arms/ swingarm, UM oversized oiltank, Works shocks, MSR handlebar, HMF exhaust, Powermadd, NACs brake blockoff, Fat pegs, Trailtech lights, Dynojet
    ------------------------------------------------
    originaly posted by Pappy:
    (what is it with all these crybaby whiney asses on the site lately? is there a national shortage of tits to suck on or what? )

too new

The nerfs are that new that they aren't on the site yet but you can call us at 1-888-771-8600 and order them.
    Thanks

-Thanks!
    03 400ex, Lakercustoms white plastics, Powdercoated candy blue frame, Holeshots, ITP Pro-Lock, Razrs, Douglas .190, G4 graphics, Lonestar axle/ a-arms/ swingarm, UM oversized oiltank, Works shocks, MSR handlebar, HMF exhaust, Powermadd, NACs brake blockoff, Fat pegs, Trailtech lights, Dynojet
    originaly posted by Pappy:
    (what is it with all these crybaby whiney asses on the site lately? is there a national shortage of tits to suck on or what? )

are you going to make nerfs with larger pegs? like the rath monster peg? one that comes out to the end? thanks
    Chris McCauley #58 District 6

2005 450r-MXP head, JB chassis, Fox/Axis

2007 CRF250-MB1 Suspension, Realbad motor

Thanks to 2012 Sponsors:
    Montgomeryville Cycle Center, MotoXperts, Cycra, Real Bad Motorsports, A&S Racing, Braking, AXO, Dynamite ATV, Amped
    Apparel, TRP hoods

Originally posted by eastside 400
    are you going to make nerfs with larger pegs? like the rath monster peg? one that comes out to the end? thanks
    To be honest with you these pegs are pretty big the nerfs in the picture are for an LTR and the heal guards are huge for that quad so it makes the pegs look small. I 'll get you exact demensions of the peg next week.

Are you guys still making them for the 300ex? i saw some on ebay from your store a while ago. i dont see them on your website either.
    Jesse Peterson #14

1992 Honda trx250sxf. KTM thumper hybrid JB. LSR. ELKA. FULLBORE. AC. TAG
    1996 Honda 300EX, Long Travel!! GDH. SPARKS. UNI. MAIER. TCS. DOUGLAS. MAXXIS (practice quad)
    1999 foreman, 450s
    94 Blaster
    97 z50r..... the PIT BIKE

Thanx to my sponsors

X~stream compsites, Renthal, Mom and Dad

Originally posted by 300maniac
    Are you guys still making them for the 300ex? i saw some on ebay from your store a while ago. i dont see them on your website either.
    Yes we are still make the nerfs for a 300ex. Give us a call at 1-888-771-8600
    thanks

I'm interested in a set of race peg nerfs for a '86 trx250r in aluminum finish, is this possible?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast