Thread: Which One!

Question Which One!

My buddy is interested in a new 4-wheeler and was wondering which one to buy. Either get a 250EX or wait and check out the new Z 250? I was reading on the Z that it has almost 9 inches of ground clearance that sounds awful top heavy to me?
    BTW he's not interested in a 300 or 400!

Thanks
    05 Green Kawi P700, Warn 1.5ci, 25" Maxxis Bighorns, Maroon Primary, Black Secondary, NYROC exhaust mod, Twin Air filter, 145/142 jetting, Dyna CDI, Trimmed fenders, Progressive suspension, Z-Lined racks, Powermadd Handguards, Trapper Quad Case storage box

Anyone have any comments, suggestions, ideas?

Thanks
    05 Green Kawi P700, Warn 1.5ci, 25" Maxxis Bighorns, Maroon Primary, Black Secondary, NYROC exhaust mod, Twin Air filter, 145/142 jetting, Dyna CDI, Trimmed fenders, Progressive suspension, Z-Lined racks, Powermadd Handguards, Trapper Quad Case storage box

i think they look basically the same just from readin over there specs, looks like suzuki just stole hondas 250ex frame n things and put it the way they like it im not sure about reverse or any other features on them, i just know some kid got a 250ex down the street from me n all he does it ride it up n down, i think i may have to go smoke him on my pooplaris!!

yeah..right
    Leric Lemons

2005 Honda 450R's
    - tastily modified out hah!

Thanks to my
    2007 Sponsors:
    Rage ATV
    Walsh Racecraft
    Team-RPM

i ahve a 250 ex for sale pm me...

get a mojave
    DG NERFS
    PRO DESIGN KILL SWITCH
    REBEL FLAG SEAT
    SPROCKETS
    k&n filter(WITH PRE CHARGER)

i should kill myself for saying this but...the Z250. i heard it as faster than the 250EX. they stole it from Honda! they just did some stuff to make it a little better than the 250EX. it's faster and looks cool. but then again i'd go Honda.
    thanks to all my 2004 sponsors!

Nac's Racing
    Cernic's Racing
    Klotz Performance
    K&N Performance
    Durablue
    Elka

why would he get a 250 if hes gonna want something bigger in a couple months?? he should get a mojave. theyre decently fast and he can learn clutch better.
    #72...Tricks up my Sleeve

"I just don't want to die without a few scars"

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan" Tom Landry

03 Tib GT2.7

Talking Thanks

Thanks for all of the replies guys but he's decided to go w/ the reliabilty of Honda and he doesn't want to fool w/ a clutch or he would get a 300EX! Besides it's a Honda, he can't go wrong!

Lrd: He's looking to finance, but thanks anyway!

$2500?