Thread: Costs Upgrades ????

Costs Upgrades ????

Looking at cobra 50! What prices am I looking at to upgrade to
    run in 70 single speed (6-11) at nationals in 09! Any input would be greatful?

JAY

l

It's my understanding the '09 Cobra engine is a whole lot stronger than previous years. Buy a NEW motor, bolt it in, BUY GOOD SUSPENSION and go to Nationals.
    Wannabe Racer Dad of:
    #34 Logan Dusenberry
    2014 AMA/ATVA 450 2X National Champion
    ALL OUT RACING
    2015 CanAm JB/Mt. Dew Live Wire Amateur Race Team
    2014 Sponsors: Extreme-Tec ATV, Makson Incorporated, Corrosion Specialties, Rath Racing, Walsh Racecraft, SF Racing, Baldwin Motosports, Apex Powersports - New Philadelphia, Ohio, Action Extreme Sports - New Philadelphia, Ohio,

The 70cc shifter quads require much less maintenence. You could let your kid race the 70cc mod 6-11 class with a stock Cobra 70 or a custom 70cc mod. I've done it both ways, and the shifter quads are the way to go. Just my two cents. Good Luck.
    Tom

Proud Dad of
    #224 Ryan Harness DC Motorsports 70cc Modified & 90cc Modified
    #3 Will Harness 08 DRR 70 and DC/Cobra/Kawi mod. 2008 ATVA MX National Champion 50cc Limited

Thanks to our 2010 Sponsors:

DC Motorsports
    Hetrick Racing
    Rath Racing
    Johnson's ATV Supply
    Oneal
    Bel-Ray
    BRM Off-Road Graphics
    Smith's ATV & Cycle
    Scott Goggles
    Douglas Wheels

70 singlespeed

We ran the 70 single speed class and were very successful last season, we also run a shifter Cobra. Contrary to popular belief our single speed was virtually unbreakable once it was setup.Basically change the oil every race and check the clutch 1 time per weekend. Send me a PM if you need any assistance. I may have everything that you need to run this class and be successful.

Give me a call 812 673-4958 or 812 622-0138. I have a 70 single speed for sale. Also can give you some info on the engine cost.