Thread: 450r into a mini racer

450r into a mini racer

i looking to build my 9 year old a racing mini out of my 2004 450r , need some ideas about a motor under 100cc
    how to lower the seat a little or lift foot pegs up ?
    To help it fit him better any more ideas would be great!

Have you considered putting a crf150r motor in a trx90?
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

possible trade

i have a blaster framed hybrid that i may trade you for your trx. it is about 90% complete with a built pro circuit kawi. motor in it. we have raced quads for many years and the trx framed mini is to heavy and very hard for a 9 yr. old to man handle around the track. i have 2 girls 1 is 12 and the other is 14 that run crf250 hybrids right now. thanks please give me a call if your are interested in a possible trade. 813-532-7174

hi do you have some pic of the blaster? joe

Re: possible trade

Originally posted by ovalracer44
    i have a blaster framed hybrid that i may trade you for your trx. it is about 90% complete with a built pro circuit kawi. motor in it. we have raced quads for many years and the trx framed mini is to heavy and very hard for a 9 yr. old to man handle around the track. i have 2 girls 1 is 12 and the other is 14 that run crf250 hybrids right now. thanks please give me a call if your are interested in a possible trade. 813-532-7174
    Just curious what chassis you used for the CRF250 hybrid?

If you don't mind I would love to see some pics.

crf 250 hybrids

one uses a lonestar crf 450 frame with 250r geometry and the other is a houser crf 450 frame that is also 250r geometry please send me your email address to jenjen0809@netzero.com and let me know that you want to see some pics of the crf 250 hybrids and i will send you some pics i cannot get them to post on here. thanks, jerry

not to pull away from the main point but i really want to see what the 250fs look like... i've really wanted to have one... and have a yfx 250 in a yfz chassie or something like that...
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...